Job Title: Global Partnerships Manager
Location: London, UK
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant and diverse group of people we have hired across the globe. Right now, we're seeking an experienced Global Partnerships Manager to define, lead and execute our partnerships strategy in 20 territories across North America, Europe, Asia and Africa. This is an incredible opportunity to leverage our relationships with Governments and Global Media businesses(e.g. Washington Post, The Times etc) by finding and building new partnerships in UK, US and beyond.
You’ll be leading a small Partnerships team within Marketing and work cross functionally with Sales and Tech. The Marketing team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you?
Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in the US in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders. You have the chance to own your and the company’s growth in terms of:
- Scaling our partnerships network to grow our jobseeker base and deliver quality applicants to employers
- Developing our partnerships strategy across our suite of products and geographies, alongside Founders and Management Team
- Working across the Partnership lifecycle from researching new opportunities to closing, account managing and optimising them
- Leading commercial negotiations and proposing win-win partnership solutions
- Contributing to product roadmap and future developments
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- 5+ years of business development, partnerships and/or sales experience
- Good understanding of online advertising (CPC/CPA models) or jobs/classifieds industry
- Previous partnership, affiliate, or business development experience for online brands, ideally with exposure to the UK and US
- People management experience
- Strong communication and networking skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent at commercial negotiations and contract management
- Technically adept with ability to liaise closely with Tech/Product teams
- Creative approach to problem solving or structuring deals
- Can present to and build relationships with senior level counterparts
- Self-motivated, ambitious, energetic and smart person who enjoys building strong relationships with their partners
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Worked in the recruitment industry
- Experience across multiple countries, especially the US
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options (we are all owners!) and a contributory pension scheme.
- Wellbeing: Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health; enhanced maternity and paternity leave; 25 days paid holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays; and a full programme of wellbeing activities and events.
- Hybrid working: We are a fully hybrid company - half our workforce are remote. With employees located in different time zones, we embrace asynchronous work and ensure that everything we do reflects the hybrid nature of our workforce so that everyone feels included. We also have a travel programme to help facilitate teamwork across our global teams.
- Flexible working: For those working out of one of our offices (non-remote), we have a flexible working policy which means any full time employee can work from home 2-3 days per week - you can choose your office days. You can also request to work additional days from home.
- Diversity & inclusion: We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating an environment where everyone feels included and welcome. Our D&I committee helps deliver a programme of activities and actions to support this important area of focus.
- Training: Learning and development is an important pillar of our culture and there are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and grow whether through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 20 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 20 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme.