Filter by category
Filter by type
Podcast Host for A small digital agency at Innovationlygo back to Co-Founder Roles
Job Title: Podcast Host for A small digital agency
Job Type: Unpaid Freelance Position
Job Description: A small digital agency, is seeking a Podcast Host who is passionate about startups, innovation, and venture capital. This is an unpaid freelance position, perfect for someone who is looking to expand their personal brand exposure and connect with startups, venture capital firms, and angel investors.
The purpose of this podcast is to:
- Help our own digital agency with social signals.
- Drive traffic to our site
- Create unique content for SEO purposes.
- Open conversations with UK startup co-founders, directors, and board members.
- Business Development – Building relationships and selling.
As a Podcast Host, you will be responsible for hosting and managing the podcast. You should also have knowledge of a few of the listed below areas:
- Startup Ecosystem,
- Business coaching,
- grant funding,
- innovation sector
- Investor readiness
Ideally, you will also have digital marketing experience and some business development knowledge.
You will be the face of an existing brand with clean and existing Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, and LinkedIn channels.
- Youtube - 2000 subscribers
- Linkedin - 223 followers
- Facebook - 1700 followers
- Instagram - 400 followers
We have all of the software and are a small digital agency with the ability to make this massive.
- Interviewing 2-3 startups a week (Startups will be provided, so no lead generation is required)
- Using tools like Otta or Google Docs to record the conversation in written format
- Flexible and willing to cater to startups' time availability
- Develop and pitch episode concepts that are aligned with the podcast's theme and target audience
- Conduct research on various topics and guests to ensure that episodes are informative, engaging, and well-researched
- Write and edit episode scripts
- Book guests, coordinate schedules, and conduct pre-interviews.
- Host and moderate podcast episodes, ensuring that they are engaging, informative, and entertaining.
- Collaborate with the podcast team, including producers, editors, and writers, to ensure that episodes are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Passionate about startups, innovations, and venture capital
- Knowledge of the startup eco system, business coaching, grant funding, innovation sector
- Digital marketing experience and some business development knowledge
- Experience hosting and managing a podcast before
- Good quality microphone and strong broadband connection
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong research skills and the ability to conduct in-depth research on various topics.
- Experience hosting and moderating podcast episodes
- Familiarity with audio editing software such as Adobe Audition or Pro Tools
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
What's in it for you:
- Increased personal brand exposure.
- Business development opportunities for your own freelance business – we are looking at working with freelancers in digital marketing and business coaching, who are wanting to work as part of a wider team.
- If the relationship was to grow and succeed, we can either bring you into the agency or create packages for greater upsell.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position.
Please do not apply if you have the following:
- Your own digital agency – we are not looking to promote other agencies in this space.
- Time waster – we have been burnt before so please make sure you can commit at least 3-5 hours a week to this.
- No knowledge of Digital Marketing
- No passion for Startups
- Not talkative, engaging, essentially boring (Has to be mentioned).
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.