Filter by category
Filter by type
Brand Co-Founder/Freelancer at TBDgo back to Designer Jobs
I'm working on a new eCommerce startup to launch at the start of Q4 this year & I'm looking for a designer with branding and illustration skills to join me on this journey. I'm open to working on a freelance basis or for you to join as a Co-founder depending on our synergy.
My background is in product management but I'm an eCommerce generalist and will work across all functions such as web, operations, sourcing & finance. I operated and scaled multiple DTC startups as part of the management team (e.g. CEO) ranging from £4m-£30m in annual revenue and in my most recent venture I raised a Series A before exiting it recently.
Having scaled companies with the help of VCs, I'm now keen to scale this new venture much leaner and remotely to build a fast-growing lifestyle business together. However, I'm still incredibly ambitious with this new venture and believe this could break 7-figures within the first year with ease.
About the Product:
The new brand is developing a unique physical product focused on professional segments. The product is highly content- & design-led and each version of the product will require a new design to make it engaging for the particular audience.
Unfortunately, I can not reveal too much just yet - but I reckon it will be incredibly fun for a designer to work on the product itself as the design is part of the value proposition.
You are a designer that loves creating new brands and fun illustrations. Over the years I have learned that restricting job descriptions too much just means you miss out on some incredible people. However, at the moment I believe the following skills are of benefit but feel free to convince me otherwise :)
- I got a rough idea of the brand's look & feel and also a few names in mind but would love to work on this together.
- Part of the brand but often a little neglected. It would be great if we can work on this together to assure that our communication is always aligned with our brand missions and values.
- The product offers an incredible opportunity to really go bonkers with illustrations - even different illustration styles.
- 3D Animation (optional)
- The product comes in a rather basic shape where there are already endless 3D mockups available. This will only be used very minimally to make photography easier where possible - can be outsourced if needed.
- Photography (optional)
- not mandatory at all but it's always good if you are interested in this as it helps to get the product photography right - even if we hire an expert to execute on it.
- Web (optional)
- This is actually my strong suit but it would be great if you got some experience or an opinion on how our brand should be presented online.
Please apply here via WorkInStartups and attach your most recent portfolio. I will then reach out shortly after to schedule a call or an in-person meeting depending on your preference.
Looking forward to working with you! 🙌
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.