Filter by category
Filter by type
Member Success Coordinator at The Stack Worldgo back to Customer Support Jobs
The Stack World Is the leading platform that creates content, community and connections for Millenial and Gen-Z Women. Our members span three main groups, corporate women, founder/freelancer and student. All Members are mission lead and have a united curiosity about the world. Since inception in March 2021, we have scaled to over 12,000 Members across 37 countries, created 500 communities and hosted over 2,500 events on the platform.
From panel talks, to discussion dinners, we create spaces for thought provoking conversations that build deeper connections. We produce content and articles on important topics such as childcare, investing, Web3 and interview some of London’s leading women in varying industries. Although we provide a variety of high caliber content to educate our Members, we know that it’s the peer to peer teaching and knowledge sharing that will help us to achieve gender parity. We believe that it’s with this knowledge and network our Members can achieve a greater power. Our goal is to foster an intergenerational and diverse community made up of entrepreneurs, innovators and change-makers. Across race, age, industry and socio-economic groups, we can build a new global network of ambitious women who are defining the future. Our mission is gender equity through community.
We are looking for a Member Success Coordinator to support our Member Success Manager and Product team to ensure our Customers have the greatest experience possible on the platform and to turn potential leads into customers to help scale our numbers to 100k Members
- Managing and owning all customer service enquiries within our CRM system
- Problem solving technical queries of customers and triaging their tickets to the product team to resolve them within 2 weeks or 3 email touchpoints
- Reporting on the common issues, trends and needs of customers to Member Success Manager and product team in weekly meetings
- Building processes to improve efficiency of reporting customer issues to improve metrics like first reply time
- Managing customer queries across all Social channels including Instagram, Facebook etc
- Managing and updating website FAQs to be in line with recent product updates and releases
- Assisting community hosts with launching and growing their communities in the app and troubleshooting any technical issues they have
- Onboard new members onto the platform and give personal recommendations to ensure they find value from the platform immediately
- Someone who is willing to go above and beyond for customers and genuinely enjoys helping them
- Someone who is proactive and uses initiative to work towards the improving systems and processes
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Someone who is self motivated and can manage up
- Someone who is aligned and passionate about our mission: gender equity
- Previously experience in customer service required
- Previous experience in customer service for a Membership company is a bonus
- Part time
- Hybrid working
- Reporting to Member Success Manager
- Start day 11th May 2023
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.