Filter by category
Filter by type
Lead Product Designer (UX/UI) at Credo Therapiesgo back to Designer Jobs
- ₤65,000 - ₤70,000 a year
- ₤65,000 - ₤70,000 a year
Lead Product Designer (UX/UI)
Health Tech - Eating Disorder Digital Platform
Full Time: Remote or Hybrid
Eating disorders are among the deadliest psychological disorders. People with eating disorders are likely to suffer from several psychological impairments (e.g. depression, anxiety) and medical co-morbidities. Yet, studies have shown that as few as 20% of people diagnosed with eating disorders receive treatment. We want to change that.
Credo Therapies exists to revolutionize how eating disorders are treated. We are a health tech startup that is using the latest research from the Centre for Research on Eating Disorders at Oxford (CREDO) to develop digital treatments for eating disorders. Our academic founders are two of the key researchers behind CBT-E, one of the most effective treatments for eating disorders, endorsed by NICE and used in the NHS.
Our mission is to empower individuals worldwide to overcome binge eating through accessible, proven, and personalised digital care. We seek to build a team that shares our passion for developing innovative healthcare products and making a positive impact in the field of mental health.
About the role
We believe that good design leads to better health outcomes. We see design as a way of thinking that everyone at Credo Therapies can adopt, not just designers. You will play a vital role in leading design thinking and execution to create a world-leading digital therapeutic in the UK and internationally. You will draw from your knowledge of other successful health tech products to design an empowering and delightful product that treats eating disorders. Each day will be different as you reach across product development, research, brand, data and design.
You will work directly with our Head of Product, who has over a decade of experience taking new health ventures to market, to create a world-leading therapeutic.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Deeply understand customer needs and attitudes
- Work closely with the wider product team to innovate new experiences that drive engagement and health outcomes
- Conceptualise, design, and deliver user-centric products
- Create detailed user flows, prototypes and wireframes
- Run usability tests with customers
- Actively contribute to our product roadmap, using your knowledge of customers, competitors, and experience in health tech
- Provide insight on best practices for driving user engagement
- Help to shape and grow the business
- Deliver a highly polished level of visual design
- Contribute to brand development and design
- Create and manage a design system
This is an opportunity to join an early stage team where you will be supported to bring new ideas and contribute to the design culture at Credo therapies.
You are a Product Designer (UX/UI) that’s passionate about making a difference in mental health, has previous experience in health tech, and is comfortable being the only in-house designer at an early stage startup.
We have listed our ideal candidate below. However, if you are a Product Designer with a passion for our field, please get in touch even if you don’t meet all the requirements below.
- 5+ years experience
- Experience creating simple, beautiful, and engaging health products
- Experience working D2C and B2B2C
- Experience creating and managing design systems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Has a track record of driving a collaborative design culture
- Experience with early stage startups
- Hands on experience with Figma
- Is confident working in an Agile environment
- Working with smart, passionate people on building a truly impactful platform that will help millions of people
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (in addition to UK Bank Holidays)
- Birthday as an additional holiday day
- This is a fully remote role, however you can come into our office 2-3 days per week if that suits you
- Wellness and learning budgets
- Employer pension contribution
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.