Filter by category
Filter by type
Customer Success Manager at Piricalgo back to Customer Support Jobs
- ₤65,000 - ₤75,000 a year
- ₤65,000 - ₤75,000 a year
Pirical is pioneering the field of People Analytics. We are on a mission to help companies make smarter and fairer decisions about their people. We support customers to answer tough people strategy questions like: 'How can we achieve 30% women in leadership by 2030?' or ‘Where can we save 10% on our salary bill?’. This is enabled by our innovative knowledge management systems and data automation techniques.
We are an organically grown SaaS software company that already has the world’s leading law firms as our customers both here in the UK and in the US, and we have ambitious plans to grow our business even further.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team to help our customers realise their goals and to grow POD in the UK and USA.
- Supports users to adopt the product with training and advice.
- Delivers specific project/consulting-style work to make sure the customer gets what they need in time.
- Each does at least 3 days a week in the London office. We’re available for in-person client meetings any day.
What the job involves / The role...
- Helping our customers achieve their goals in order to maximise their chances of renewing our subscription service.
- Identifying opportunities for user training and support.
- Building relationships with users, learning about their roles, discovering their needs and understanding their definition of success.
- Representing the customer within Pirical: making sure our strategy is informed by customer feedback and customers’ priorities are being addressed.
- Innovating with users of the market-leading product in this space, building relationships with very senior people in the world's leading law firms, solving knotty and relevant problems with them
Requirements / The person...
- You focus on the big picture. You can ruthlessly prioritise to ensure long-term success.
- You are a problem solver who gets a kick out of solving commercial and technical headscratchers.
- You can really put yourself in customers’ shoes and find insightful ways to uncover customers’ unspoken issues.
- You love numbers and data and have a proven background in Powerpoint and Excel.
- You are at your best when you are at the centre of things and injecting the voice of the customer into every room.
- You get a kick out of finding interesting insights, and even more so when you deliver good service to others.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Science, technology, engineering or maths education
- Experience in a B2B SaaS customer success function, a customer-facing data analytics role, of enterprise-scale HR challenges, or management consulting are desirable but not essential.
- Working knowledge in Python and SQL is a plus.
- Travel abroad likely multiple times a year, particularly to the USA.
- Private health insurance
- Company events
- Training and coaching
- Team Events (Book Club, Clash of Code, Team Yoga, ...)
- Personal Development Opportunities
Pirical is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. We work hard and support each other to meet high standards. The excellent work produced at Pirical would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels safe and empowered. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, but the role looks like a good fit for you, we’d encourage you to apply anyway.
Note to recruitment agencies: Pirical is committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CVs or sales approaches through this email.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.