Filter by category
Filter by type
PR Marketing Executive at Domo Groupgo back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤27,500 a year
- ₤27,500 a year
Salary: Up to £27,500
Contract type: Full time
Do you want to work in a fast growing company with a strong innovative and inclusive culture?
We embrace flexible and hybrid working, give our team unlimited holidays and nurture our employees personal development.
Our teams work with the best equipment of their choice. Every team member receives a monthly development/well-being allowance as well as the opportunity to attend conferences and are fully supported to further their skills, experience and career path.
We are looking for a PR Marketing Executive to help evolve our world class eSignature platform. Your role will be to clearly communicate the benefits of Signable’s product and services in an accessible and easy-to-understand way and in line with the company vision. You will have a creative flair and a proactive approach to increasing Signable’s reach and report on your activities to understand return on investment (ROI).
You’ll have the ability to tell stories that attract, inspire, entertain, and ultimately share the magic of Signable with wider audiences!
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop Signable’s PR strategy, building relationships with external companies for collaborative marketing projects and PR/award opportunities.
- Plan, write and maintain copy for Signables marketing channels on the website, blog, emails etc
- Create inspiring video content for use across Signable’s various marketing channels and product collateral
- Work alongside the Growth and Brand team, to drive forward the company’s objective, key results (OKRs), support ongoing marketing activities and new feature releases
- Reporting and analysing how your ownership areas are performing to understand ROI
Who you are:
You’re a proactive, passionate and driven marketer with a strong attention to detail and a keen eye for design! This role focuses specifically around PR, copywriting and video creation so we are looking for a great storyteller and strategic thinker who is always finding new ways to deliver key messages!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating and editing video content
- Proven experience working on PR campaigns, with a drive to secure coverage opportunities across the media spectrum
- Experience in, or a good knowledge of, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once, often working to deadlines
- Commercially and data-driven marketer with the ability to analyse reports
And a massive bonus if:
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Canva or similar products
- Experience working with CRM systems such as HubSpot
- You have worked within a similar Software as a Service (Saas) business before, even better if it is experience with eSignature, digital identity or document workflow domains!
Please note: The qualifications and experiences above act as a loose guide to what we’re looking for. We’d still love to hear from you if you have more or less experience, so long as the core skills can be demonstrated
Some of our great benefits include:
- Unlimited annual leave - including time off for religious holidays
- £50 per month to spend on either your wellbeing or development
- Flexible working hours for everyone
- Financial Coaching with a dedicated Advisor through Octopus Money Coach
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Free face-to-face counselling for up to 8 sessions
- Life assurance & income protection
- Health support plan for things like eyecare, dentist, medical support
- Mac or PC? Your choice… just let us know
- Take a look at the full list of our benefits here
- Multi-purpose office space with open desk areas, quiet working booths and collaboration spaces
- Private rooms available for religious observance, meditation and reflection
- Casual dress - wear whatever you feel comfortable in & represents you
- Secure bike parking
- On-site showers
- Secure lockers
- Dog friendly office
Find out how we hire here
Find out more about our Marketing department here
Want to see what we have been up to at DOMO? Check out our Signable Instagram here - https://www.instagram.com/signablehq/
We are not looking for external agency support with this role - thank you!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.