Filter by category
Filter by type
Growth Marketing Executive, Performance Channels at Monzogo back to Marketing Jobs
London or Remote | Salary dependant on experience + Benefits | 12 month fixed term contract
We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
What we’re looking for:
Driving thoughtful customer growth is at the core of how we’ve scaled over the past few years, and we’re building out our dedicated Growth Marketing team to support these efforts. You’ll play a big part in bringing Monzo to more people who we've never been able to reach before, so we get closer to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Executive that is ready to get into the weeds of campaign execution and optimisation across a range of different channels such as Affiliates, Paid Search, Programmatic and Referrals, along with supporting other key marketing areas such as AdTech Operations and Creative Optimisation.
This role is highly suited to someone with a generalist, broad background in Performance Marketing that is looking to work on a variety of different channels and projects.
Your work will help us drive and scale our Growth Marketing activity by working with a multidisciplinary team across performance marketing to bring in new customers to our personal accounts in the UK (and other markets to come!).
We’ve set ourselves very ambitious targets as a company, and the person we’re looking for will be ready to learn and push themselves to understand how Monzo works beyond marketing. We’re all here to reach our mission and we’ll achieve this by supporting each other, which is testament to Monzo’s incredible working environment.
You’ll have the chance to collaborate with our data team, our Marketing Engineers, our Product Marketers, Writers, creative teams, and external agencies to help us take Monzo into our next phase of growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Set up, optimise, analyse and report on our Affiliate, Programmatic and Referrals activity
- Contribute to successful Paid Search strategy by dealing with any incoming PPC requests or tasks
- Support other areas of the Growth Marketing team when required on key projects in AdTech Operations and Creative Optimisation
- Help with creative, messaging and optimisation tactics for both prospecting and remarketing campaigns with Growth Managers for their relevant products
- Test new campaigns with a focus on CPA and broader marketing measurement in the context of the overall funnel, doubling down on what works
- Work tightly with our Product Marketers and creative teams to deliver high performance advertising, grounded in user insight and data
You will love this role if you…
- Put the customer first. We’re a mission-led company and everything we do is to benefit our customers
- Take a ‘test and learn’ approach and love agile ways of working
- Have run successful acquisition campaigns for a fast-growing business in any Performance Marketing channel (Affiliates, Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social, etc)
- Understand the Performance Marketing industry and digital ecosystem
- Like to use data to tell a story about performance and understand how our customers engage with us
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves three main stages:
- Recruiter Call (30mins)
- Initial Call (30 mins)
- x2 interviews via Google Meet (x2 45-60mins)
Our average process takes around 3-4 weeks but we will always work around your availability.
You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions or want to talk through reasonable adjustments ahead of or during application please us at any point on firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you:
Salary is dependant on experience ➕stock options
This role will be based out of our London office next to Liverpool Street station in a hybrid approach of office based and home working or on a fully remote basis.
⏰We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕And much more, see our full list of benefits here
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.