Filter by category
Filter by type
UX Designer at 1437 Studiogo back to Designer Jobs
1437 Studio builds next-gen entertainment technologies and experiences that make the metaverse fun.
It’s not fun if it’s hard
It’s not fun if your friends aren’t there
It’s not fun if you can’t fully express yourself
1437 Studios is founded by a serial entrepreneur and Academy Award winning creative technologist, and has secured seed funding from high-profile individual investors with experience from consulting, technology and advertising.
Our first product, Toi, is a playful AR app that re-conceptualises digital wearables. The garments in the app are interactive and reactive to user and digital stimuli, elevating self expression. Users add garments to their collection, and through this app we are exploring models of digital ownership, and developing interoperable technologies that will have even more applications in the future.
We have an MPV version available on the App Store (toi-app.com) that we are redeveloping with a view to a marketing-enabled launch in Q4, and are looking for a Product/UX specialist to help us revise the user experience.
This role could be a combined UX strategist with UI design role, or can be a UX strategist who will work with a UI designer to finalise the front end design of the app.
Commitment-wise, we are looking for 4-6 hours per week for the duration of the development process of around 3-4 months.
The ideal person for this role will:
- Have had ultimate responsibility for the UX development of multiple commercially available mobile applications
- Contributed to the development and maintenance of design systems
- Highly proficient working with wireframing and prototyping software ideally in Figma
- Demonstrate a good understanding of UX processes including user journey mapping, persona creation, sketching, and low to high fidelity wireframing and prototyping and atomic design system principles
- Experience in design to development handover
- Sound grasp on business and commercial factors
- A good understanding of front-end development
- Experience in agile working practices
- A good understanding of qualitative user research techniques and quantitative testing and analysis
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.