Filter by category
Filter by type
Social Media Manager at Trooprgo back to Marketing Jobs
We are seeking a Part-Time (or freelance) Social Media Manager to join our team as we launch our new digital marketplace of opportunities for the Armed Forces community. Ideally you will be based in London for a Hybrid role. But we are happy to consider remote workers based in UK.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing social media strategies that drive engagement, grow our audience, and promote our client’s campaigns and opportunities. This is a part-time role that requires approximately 20 hours per week.
- Develop and execute social media strategies that align with our brand and business goals targeted towards 2 audiences; The Armed Forces community and Forces-friendly organisations.
- Create and curate content for our social media platforms, including Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other channels as needed, using tools like Canva to design graphics.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns to support our client’s campaigns and goals.
- Schedule and publish social media posts using a social media management tool.
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages on our social media channels.
- Analyse social media metrics and provide regular reports on performance, using data to inform and improve social media strategies.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure social media campaigns are integrated with overall marketing and business goals.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends, best practices, and platform updates, and implement new features to improve social media engagement and performance.
- Proven experience as a social media manager, with a strong understanding of social media platforms, metrics, and best practices.
- Experience in taking brand guidelines to create content and copy that aligns with brand.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience using social media management tools such as Hootsuite
- Familiarity with graphic design tools such as Canva or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong analytical skills and experience creating and presenting social media performance reports.
- Flexibility to work remotely and on a part-time basis.
- Ideally, a good understanding of the Armed forces community
If you are a creative and motivated individual with a passion for social media and supporting the Armed Forces community, and are looking for a part-time role with flexible hours, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as we launch our exciting new platform for the Armed Forces community.
- The opportunity to be a part of the growth of an exciting start up business and social cause
- A competitive package
- Freedom to work from wherever suits you best
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation
Please apply with a CV and Cover letter. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.