Filter by category
Filter by type
Graphic Designer at Jelly Dropsgo back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤25,000 - ₤30,000 a year
- ₤25,000 - ₤30,000 a year
Jelly Drops is a socially driven start-up focused on meeting the nutritional needs of people that struggle to maintain a regular diet. Originally began as a project at the Royal College of Art in 2018, Jelly Drops’ bright, fun and eye-catching brand has gone on to receive worldwide coverage and multiple awards. We are passionate about creating inclusive and stigma free products to help all across society. This influences everything we do - ingredients, packaging and branding.
- Friendly team & bright, airy office with the best views of London!
- Great location: close to the cafes and bars of Broadway Market
We are looking for a multi-talented Graphic Designer to join our small but passionate team in Hackney to create and assist with the development of engaging brand assets, artwork and marketing campaigns. As a small company with a big audience this is an exciting opportunity to have agency/input across all media with the potential to influence all design outputs from online to packaging and an input into our overall brand identity and strategy. You will join us at an exciting time! Building on our successful launch in the US last year, we have plans to go to Canada, the EU and beyond.
Jelly Drops is an agile company, and this would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced, changing (but friendly) environment. You will work closely with our Marketing Manager and Founders and whilst the core of the job will be graphic design, there will be opportunities to work in other areas such as new product development and marketing and the role is yours to be shaped
Please send us your CV (resume) together with a 300 word cover letter and portfolio (use the file upload option or include a link in your cover letter).
Digital & Print Asset Creation:
- Creating and collating assets for all customer-facing media and marketing campaigns
- Generating on-brand product photography for both the product and packaging
- Liaising with and organising photoshoots with customers and care homes to capture the product in use.
- Assist and support our Marketing Manager with the creation, update and maintenance of online marketing campaigns, social posts, webpages and customer journey templates.
- Assist and support our Marketing Manager to liaise with and supply assets as required to our external PR partners.
- Assist with ensuring projects are kept on track against the critical path providing support where required.
Packaging & Compliance:
- Updating product labelling and artwork as required, liaising with advisors and our internal technical team to ensure compliance with retail, marketing and legal regulations in the territory of sale.
Brand & Media Library:
- Help define and implement brand guidelines- Manage our library of existing and new brand assets
Company & Team:
- Engage with company-wide strategy, feeding this into the projects that you assist with or own.
- Enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn and develop
- Creative and highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Passion for both the brand and improving the QOL for our customers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work individually and as a part of a multifunctional team
- A creative problem solver
- Adaptable and resilient
- Proficient in: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional
- Proficient in: GSuite and/or Microsoft Office
- Bonus: Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Proven design industry experience preferably within a similar field or industry (e.g. we could consider a Product Designer with a strong Graphic capability).
- Experience in digital photography and lighting with good knowledge of editing software (stills and preferably video).
- Company events + Friday Drinks
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- On-site parking
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.