Filter by category
Filter by type
TikTok / Marketing Intern at GiGLgo back to Internships
- ₤900 - ₤1,000 a month
- ₤900 - ₤1,000 a month
TikTok / Marketing Intern
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Intern with creative flair and a passion for content creation, to take our TikTok account to new heights. Working closely with our Head of Engagement, you’ll be given creative control to explore new TikTok content strategies, plus the opportunity to work across multiple marketing campaigns and activities in one of the UK’s top ranked startups!
What is GiGL?
GiGL is the video-based job app, making huge waves in the hospitality, retail and events industries, changing the way you find work for the better.
On GiGL, employers and candidates connect through 30 second video clips, rather than written job descriptions, cover letters and CVs. That’s right - you no longer need to write a 500 word cover letter every time you submit a job application! Just whip out your phone, record a couple of videos answering the employer’s questions and get yourself hired…
Having grown our TikTok following to 6.3k followers and 450k likes, we’re now looking for a new TikTok / Marketing Intern to run the account! You’ll also be involved in other marketing activities, helping us to create a real buzz around the GiGL app.
- Create engaging content for GiGL’s TikTok account, building our following on the platform and driving potential users towards our app
- Responding to comments and private messages
- Being super creative, coming up with new content ideas and executing them!
- Visiting GiGL employers to help record their profile videos and job descriptions
- You love recording videos and creating engaging content for TikTok and other platforms
- You think strategically about the sort of content you post, with a solid understanding of engagement KPIs
- You enjoy being on camera, not just behind it
- You’re London based, or are able to travel into central London with ease on a regular basis
- You’re confident enough to interact with members of the public when out filming content (for on the street interviews etc)
- You have a strong understanding of the Gen Z audience
- We’re building a job platform that really makes a difference in people’s lives. To see people find employment through the work we do is truly rewarding.
- We’re an accredited Real Living Wage employer, meaning we pay above market rates to ensure our team are well taken care of
- As we expand, we’re putting quality over quantity. You’ll be joining a team of A Players across the board.
- We’re always open to new ideas. If you’re a creative person, you’ll fit right in!
- We’ve been recognised by Startups.co.uk as one of the UK’s Top 100 Startups for 2023
- Team spirit is really important to us. We organise team socials and training days to help strengthen this. Don’t worry though, forced fun is not our style!
Where will you work?
Our offices are based in central London, however we’re happy for you to work remotely if you wish. You will be required to be in central London regularly depending on the content you are working on. We can discuss this in more depth during your interview!
Sounds exciting, right?
We certainly think so! If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your application and our team will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.