Filter by category
Filter by type
Digital Product Designer – Work on innovative Web and App products with a Dev team ready to build! at Fixed-Fee Placementsgo back to Designer Jobs
- ₤40,000 - ₤55,000 a year
- ₤40,000 - ₤55,000 a year
Are you a skilled Designer looking for more ownership? Want to work in an environment with a talented Dev team who are ready to build and with clear customer requirements? Want the opportunity to own all things design for a high-growth tech company? This might be the role for you!
Our client is a software company in the education sector, specifically music education. They’re building a ground-breaking platform to improve the quality and efficiency of music education for students, teachers, and schools.
The company has proven its use case and is now entering a significant growth phase.
You’ll take the lead in creating delightful, user-focused designs for web and app products.
This role will be a great fit for someone with proven design skills looking for autonomy and responsibility in a fast-paced product environment. You’ll need a passion for UI/UX design, a fine eye for detail, and a team-centred mindset.
You’ll work alongside a team of 5 talented developers who are all ready to build the things you design. You’ll also benefit from clear customer requirements and user needs, so you’ll know exactly what to work on.
- Collaborate on planning features and requirements
- Wireframe new features with insight-driven UX design
- Use Figma to create pixel-perfect UI designs and prototypes
- Iterate and work with multiple rounds of feedback
- Work closely with developers during handover, build and review
- £40,000 – £55,000 salary
- Company share options
- 30 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Annual training budget for you to invest in your professional development
- A spacious and modern office
- Hybrid work flexibility: craft your most productive schedule
- Regular team socials
- Team away days for planning sessions, usually followed by a meal and drinks.
To be successful, you will…
…have experience with Figma or similar design software
…have a growth mindset
…bring energy and ideas
…be able to bring order out of chaos
…work quickly and accurately
…be highly organised
…follow current design trends
…be able to take feedback well and adapt
…be a great team player
…be driven to go above and beyond to succeed
…have user research/testing experience
…have an interest in animation design
…have experience working with iconography for websites/apps
If you’re excited about taking ownership of the design function for a high-growth tech company, and creating delightful, user-friendly designs, apply now!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.