Filter by category
Filter by type
Co-Founder for a Condiments-based Start-Up at CABRUMgo back to Co-Founder Roles
With Cabrum I strive to celebrate and share the culture of the Canary Islands, creating products that evoke a sense of shared experiences between our customers and the human(s) behind the brand.
I believe that what I feel when I'm having a family meal and a cerveza in the Canaries is identical to what you would feel having a roast and a pint with your family in Britain. I want our products and brand to be a conduit to share that connection.
If this sounds exciting, just wait until we discuss the future! Starting with condiments is just the beginning. I have some very exciting plans to move into the spirits sector, however, staying respectful of our mission remains paramount.
The Ideal Co-Founder
- Experience in Hospitality, both as a chef and in commercial roles (particularly marketing and content creation).
- Dedicated and eager to work (expect crazy hours at the beginning with a strong focus in having fun whilst we grow and learn.)
- A moderate risk-taker who thrives on executing projects.
- Everything I'm afraid – but we will share that burden! 🙂
- Becoming a founder in an exciting startup – choosing your own responsibilities based on individual motivations and business needs.
- Equity-based to start
- The steepest learning curve we'll ever experience!
- As many perks as necessary to build a happy and empowered team.
Cabrum already has a couple of stockists and will start operations around June.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.