Filter by category
Filter by type
Digital Marketing Executive at Transreportgo back to Marketing Jobs
Transreport is a company that specializes in providing accessible services for passengers in the transportation industry. Our goal is to ensure that all passengers, regardless of their individual accessibility needs, can use our product to easily book assistance services provided by transportation company staff. We are committed to creating innovative solutions that make a difference in people's lives and improving accessibility in the transportation industry.
At Transreport, we develop innovative technology solutions that make travel accessible for all. We are a young and driven team, passionate about our mission to develop technology that positively impacts society by working towards a much more equal travel experience for all.
We are well backed by two leading VC organisations and we have also won financial awards from the Department of Transport in recognition of the innovation we are bringing to the UK transport sector.
As a digital marketing executive, you will be responsible for developing and managing marketing campaigns to drive demand and inbound leads and execute localised lead acquisition strategies to grow the pipeline.
You will work closely with the sales team, utilising various channels such as email, SEO/SEM, social media, and paid media to drive customer acquisition and build a robust pipeline of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
You will also be experienced in managing account-based marketing initiatives using a CRM platform, preferably HubSpot or similar, and have a proven track record of delivering successful results.
Transreport has grown steadily and is looking to expand into new markets and meet the increased demand for our products and services globally. Our business will be expanded to Japan, the Middle East (United Arab Emirates), Europe (France, Germany, Italy and Spain) and other countries in the future.
Our company is undertaking a large new business expansion – perfect time to join the team!
Key aspects of our culture here at Transreport:
- Open and transparent, we share knowledge & experience, and encourage everyone to contribute so we can all learn together.
- We actively encouragement and support self-development
- We listen respectfully, ensuring everyone’s opinions are equally heard and carefully considered
- We all work together, collaborating effectively across teams, departments and locations.
- We strive for best-practice in all we do: treating our clients fairly and communicating transparently across colleagues, associates and business partners
About the Role
As a member of the team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement online demand generation strategies, tactics, and processes to drive inbound leads and generate MQLs.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, including email, SEO/SEM, social media, and paid media, to drive customer acquisition.
- Develop and implement strategic account-based marketing plans to target key accounts, aligned with the overall marketing and sales strategies.
- Track, measure, monitor, and report on the success of marketing activities, providing regular reports with a focus on conversion rate, CPA and LTV
- Contribute to the content marketing plan through the website, email, social media channels, and partners, addressing key challenges for customers and creating compelling customer content.
- Support the implementation of new systems and processes to increase the client footprint and improve marketing performance.
- Work within an agreed budget and ensure the best Return on Investment (ROI) for marketing campaigns.
We expect you to:
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B digital marketing role, with a focus on demand generation and customer acquisition.
- Advanced SEO and PPC skills, with experience in leveraging SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to achieve commercial goals.
- Proven experience in managing account-based marketing campaigns using a CRM platform
- Familiarity with content marketing strategies and creating compelling customer content.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in using Google Analytics 4 and other relevant tools to support marketing efforts.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Forward-thinking, strategic mindset with the ability to see the bigger picture while paying attention to details.
The following are not essential but would be well-received by us in respect to this role:
- Experience with CRO testing methodologies to continuously improve on-site experience
- Experience of using design software such as Adobe Creative Suite or Canva
- Personal/lived experience of disability/access barriers
- Professional experience in the transport sector
Employee Benefits/Perks of the Job:
- Company Pension Scheme matching to help you save for retirement
- Private medical insurance for you and your kids after the probationary period
- Tech & Cycle Scheme
- Free Flu Jab for you and your family members
- Company issued laptop
- 28 Days holiday per annum, including UK Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours to promote work-life balance
- Maternity, paternity, and adoption leave to support growing families
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diversity and teamwork
- Fully remote work arrangement to provide flexibility and promote work-life balance
- Discretionary Bonus (Dependent upon organisational and individual performance)
Guaranteed Interview Scheme
We are a disability confident employer and welcome applications from disabled candidates. We recognise that some candidates may require reasonable adjustments during the interview process and are committed to making these adjustments where needed.
Our goal is to create an inclusive and accessible workplace for all, and we value your unique perspective. We offer disabled applicants the option of requesting that their application is considered under the terms of our Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS). To be invited to interview or assessment under this scheme, you must show
- in your supporting statements that you meet the minimum criteria for the role.
- Simply complete the declaration below and send it with your application.
If you do not wish to apply under the GIS, but do require us to make reasonable adjustments at interview, then please let us know what those adjustments will be.
A request under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme does not guarantee you a job. At interview, the best candidate will be offered the post.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.