Filter by category
Filter by type
Strategic Marketing Intern at VAPEBINgo back to Internships
- ₤200 a month
- ₤200 a month
Part-time or Full-time
💡 VapeBin is on a mission to invest in the precious metals, materials & commodities that’ll power the 4th Industrial Revolution & fuel our efforts across AI, quantum computing & space exploration.
In the next 12 months we’ll have completed a minimum of 30 viral stunts to supercharge brand awareness & our product offering
Working within a wider team and under the direction of our founders, you’ll play a role across the full life-cycle of our strategic publicity campaigns, including (but not limited to) idea generation, campaign planning and campaign operations:
- Ideating - coming up with ideas for our publicity stunts - the bolder the better!
- Desktop research - thinking about the different ways we can structure a compliant publicity stunt
- Project management - assisting in gathering together resources, equipment & tools to make our publicity stunt a success
- You are based in/around London & are comfortable commuting in to the city at least once a week
- Sixth-form, school-leaver or first-year undergraduate student
- Enthusiastic → evidenced by work experience, wider reading or some other demonstrable application of skills/passion across marketing, project management or startups
- Bold → you question the status quo, take ownership of your decisions & aren’t afraid of non-conventional thinking
- Transparent → you’re able to communicate your needs, questions & progress with the wider team habitually & proactively
- Software-literate → you know how to search the web and use Google, Bing or ChatGPT, or are comfortable learning & using new softwares (like Figma or Adobe)
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If it passes the fit check, we’ll arrange an informal follow-up chat between you & the two founders→ these are casual conversations where you can learn about us & we can learn about you (no need to prepare for these)
- We’ll inform you of our decision within 3 days of your follow-up chat
Remuneration, Rewards & Operational Info
- The role is unpaid, but stipends for travel & lunch on team-meet days will be provided
- Predominantly remote, with weekly or bi-weekly meet-days. There is also the option to work alongside the Founders in-person, should that be something you’re interested in (you’ll need to be in/around the Stratford area to do so)
- A leaving bonus as a gesture for your hard work, along with an offer of full-time employment for star performers
- This role will require laptop & internet access, as well as IT proficiency. Please inform us if you require a laptop in your application email
- Must be available from the 20th June till the beginning of September (flexible end dates)
More About VapeBin
Launched: May 2023
Our View: May 2123
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.