Filter by category
Filter by type
Technical Co-Founder at Discobility.iogo back to Co-Founder Roles
Discobility.io is a pre-seed platform that connects individuals with disabilities to restaurants, bars, and pubs that have the amenities to support medical needs. We are a mission-driven startup that aims to make the world a more inclusive and accessible place for people with disabilities.
About the role:
We are looking for a technical co-founder to join our team and help us build our platform from the ground up. As a technical co-founder, you will work closely with the founder to develop the product, create a technical roadmap, and build and manage a technical team as we scale. You will also be helping with our fundraising efforts.
- Work closely with the founder to develop and execute the technical roadmap
- Lead the development of the platform, from architecture to implementation
- Build and manage a team of developers as we scale
- Oversee product development and ensure that technical decisions align with the company's mission and vision
- Work with Founder to develop and execute fundraising strategies to secure pre-seed and early-stage funding
- Build relationships with potential investors and pitch the company's vision and mission
- Experience with building and managing technical teams for when we scale.
- Passion for creating products that have a positive social impact
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience with accessibility and inclusive design is a plus
- Experience in fundraising, with a proven track record of securing pre-seed and early-stage funding
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a co-founder of a mission-driven startup
- Compensation Package TBD
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.