Filter by category
Filter by type
Senior Product Manager, Martech at Monzogo back to Marketing Jobs
- Cardiff, London or Remote (UK)
- Cardiff, London or Remote (UK)
London/Remote UK | £90k - £125k + Equity and Benefits
We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
Your new role
As a product leader you will be responsible for creating the strategy for how Martech powers and enables growth and creates market leading customer experiences. You will be responsible for managing the martech stack and the team that helps create it, to ensure a best in class infrastructure to support the growth marketing and CRM/customer engagement ambitions.
- Collaborate with the Growth marketing and CRM teams to develop, maintain and futureproof a market leading tech stack
- Lead the Martech planning process and associated roadmap prioritisation
- Coordinate the martech squad to ensure projects are delivered on time and as planned
- Work with ad partners and platforms to ensure setup, tagging and implementation that enables media optimisation, personalisation measurement and targeting
- Help ensure that new and existing customers see the right message at the right time via automation
- Identify new tech partners that will enable new capabilities and allow us to fulfil our ambitions
- Use your knowledge of the broader advertising ecosystem to futureproof our ad tech and CRM stacks, ensuring we are one step ahead of the changing landscape
- Manage and maintain our 3rd party tooling partnerships like our customer engagement platform.
You should apply if
- You’re comfortable spanning the worlds of design, data, user research, marketing/growth and engineering
- You love the world of ad tech and CRM and get excited about the landscape
- You’ve shipped world-class products at a fast growing company
- You’re passionate about building value for customers and not just achieving business results
- You’re data driven, passionate about metrics, and intellectually honest about how your work is performing -- and driven to continuously improve it
- You have previously worked for an app first or app centric organisation in the past
- You’re comfortable working in a deeply collaborative, highly technical team
- You’re passionate about learning every day and sharing your knowledge and experience.
- What we’re doing here at Monzo excites you!
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves 3 main stages:
- Recruiter Call (30 mins) - Once you apply, one of our Recruiters will reach out to you for an introductory conversation.
- Initial Chat (45 mins) - This will be an introductory conversation with our Director of Growth Marketing. This will be an informal chat to get to know you more, explain the role and delve deeper into your Martech/Adtech experience.
- Product Loop (2 hours) - This stage consists of 2 separate interviews that usually happen across 1-2 days. This will be made up of 1 X Project Walkthrough and a Leadership Interview. If you get through to this stage, your Recruiter will have a 20-minute chat with you beforehand to help you get ready and prepare for this stage.
Our average process takes around 3-4 weeks but we will always work around your availability. You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions ahead of this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our Product Managers has written a detailed blog on their experience through this process, for extra details, hints and tips please see 'My first 3 months at Monzo as a Product Manager'
What’s in it for you:
£90k - £125k (optional depending on team) ➕ plus stock options & benefits
✈️ We can help you relocate to the UK
✅ We can sponsor visas
This role can be based in our London office, but we're open to distributed working within the UK (with ad hoc meetings in London).
⏰ We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕ And much more, see our full list of benefits here
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2022 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.