Filter by category
Filter by type
Marketing Manager at Flarego back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤40,000 a year
- ₤40,000 a year
Part-Time Marketing Manager @ Flare
💫 About Flare
Are you tired of yet another Buy Now Pay Later startup promoting impulsive, debt-driven shopping habits? Fed up with the massive waste produced in supply chains? (We're talking 100s of millions of tonnes!)
Flare is on a mission to revolutionise the way that people shop online. We're an embedded finance startup committed to creating a sustainable future for global consumption and production. With Flare, shoppers can plan ahead and buy products for future dates, saving money while supporting businesses in boosting conversions and effectively managing demand.
Founded in April 2022 by Alex and Daniel, we are now onboarding new customers at light-speed, generating revenue and growing our team to keep up. And this is where you come in!
⭐ The role
We are seeking a part-time Marketing Manager to join our growing team at Flare. In this role, you will lead our content and social strategy, working closely with our core team, while also being actively involved in creating assets. Your tasks will include crafting engaging case study blog posts, videos, and digital assets for different social campaigns. By applying your marketing, design, and social media skills, you will contribute to the growth of Flare’s B2B brand and help increase our reach.
📝 Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, social media and content creation.
- A track record of leading successful content and marketing strategies for early stage startups.
- Proficiency in crafting digital content, such as blog posts, case studies, and industry-related articles (e.g., on sustainability, financial well-being or eCommerce).
- Strong design skills, with proficiency in tools like Adobe Creative Suite or Canva.
- A passion for sustainability and an interest in e-commerce / fintech / supply chains.
- Drive Flare's social media presence on LinkedIn, posting regularly about new customer launches, testimonials, referral schemes, and other relevant content.
- Design digital assets for social media posts, ads, and our website.
- Manage Flare's inbound leads, website, and SEO initiatives.
- Create customer marketing materials to maximize Flare's potential.
- Curate newsletters for Flare shoppers, featuring live brands and promoting referrals.
- Develop engaging Flare videos and website content that communicates our mission and values.
- Set up and manage ads, tracking performance, and making data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns.
🎉 Nice to have skills
- Experience with web design and development.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and transition to a full-time role.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.