Filter by category
Filter by type
Full-Stack Developer (POD) at Piricalgo back to Developer Jobs
- ₤40,000 - ₤80,000 a year
- ₤40,000 - ₤80,000 a year
Pirical pioneers the field of People Analytics. Our Pirical On Demand platform enables our customers to utilise data to answer tough people strategy questions like: “How can we achieve 30% of women in leadership by 2030?” and “How can we eliminate bias in the recruitment process?”. We are an organically grown business that already has some of the world’s leading law firms as clients. We have ambitious plans to grow our business even further!
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Applications team to work on Pirical on Demand (POD). This is our people analytics application that helps customers make data-driven people decisions. We are pushing to deliver more customer value with initiatives that empower the user more with interactive ways to look at data.
The applications team is a small but plucky group of creative, problem solvers with a passion for building modern, customer-facing web applications. We love crafting user-centric interfaces that look as beautiful as they are simple to use, and we love solving technical problems in a way that meets the highest standards of readability, maintainability, and scalability.
We’re an Agile team and operate a regular Scrum rhythm that puts resolving our team’s workflow issues at its core, providing us with a comfortable, creative and flexible work environment where blockers and issues are addressed and resolved effectively.
Although we’re a small team right now, we’re preparing for large growth as we take on exciting new projects and we’re looking for people as passionate about building a team and growing the company as we are.
Harry, a member of the applications team said: ”I love working in a team of all backgrounds that aims high and innovates, while keeping end users at the core of everything we do. I always feel like I'm improving in my career and I love seeing how much our clients love what we build."
- Using Redis, MySQL & Elasticsearch to store, search, and analyze huge volumes of client data quickly and in near real-time and give back answers in milliseconds
- Exploring AWS services, Docker & automated build & deployment
- Work with our product managers to design UX which is simple and beautiful to our users
- Apply best practices to build robust and secure APIs to power our applications
- Be a core member of the scrum team and help to continuously improve our agile processes
- You have a homing instinct for engineering excellence and seek to continuously outdo yourself.
- You are a team player and feel fulfilment from helping others achieve their goals.
- You are proud of your work because it delivers value to others.
- You feel that there is more to your career than being an individual contributor.
- You will have a curious mindset, ask lots of questions and seek to learn new things.
- You think of one day starting your own tech startup or managing a team of your own.
- Training and coaching
- Remote first culture
- Book Club
- Team Yoga (Optional of course!)
- Personal Development Budget
Pirical is nurturing a remote-first culture, meaning our team has the means, skills and attitude to be as high performing and productive as conventional co-located teams. We also recognise the importance of building lasting relationships through real-life interaction. We would ask those successful candidates who are not based in London to travel to the London office at least once a quarter.
Pirical is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced at Pirical would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels safe and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Pirical is committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.