Filter by category
Filter by type
CRM & Digital Marketing at Pasta Evangelistsgo back to Marketing Jobs
Reporting into: Senior Marketing Manager
Purpose of the Job:
Support Senior Marketing Manager in execution across digital marketing channels, especially email marketing, but also some SEO and other work. Key objective is to send customers (and indeed non-customers) targeted (and primarily automated) email communications at the right moment to promote revenue growth.
What you'll do at Pasta Evangelists:
- Reporting into our Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead on the creation and execution of CRM journeys (automated emails) and campaigns (newsletters) across promotional, transactional and lifecycle email marketing touchpoints, as well as other digital marketing channels as required (notably SEO)
- You will track and own email KPIs, including open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, email revenue, etc.
- Build out and optimise automated email journeys to maximise CLV, as defined through email marketing metrics but also repeat rates, AOV, frequency etc
- Analyse and report on key email marketing initiatives, as well as on behaviour of certain segments and cohorts
Who you are:
- 2 years minimum experience in digital marketing
- Advantage if you have experience in CRM/email marketing/SEO, but all candidates with the requisite 2 year of digital marketing experience will be considered
- Experience in a similar role at a fast-moving B2C e-commerce DTC business would be an advantage but is not necessary
- You generally consider yourself more analytical than creative (... but can still write a winning line of copy should you need to)
- You enjoy running tests, documenting their outcomes and using the learnings of these tests to inform future decision-making
- You have experience working with an ESP system (we use Klaviyo) or are the type of person that would enjoy teaching yourself, e.g. with YouTube videos, to bring yourself up to speed quickly
- You have some familiarity with metrics like CAC/CPA, CLV, CTR, CVR, OR and understand how you would use these KPIs to determine the success of your work
- You are able to give clear of examples of CRM initiatives (or other digital marketing initiatives) that have driven business objectives in your previous or existing employment
- You are happy to work in the grey every so often - we are a startup and sometimes need to be resourceful. You will need to be comfortable coming up with a plan B, or a different way of gauging success, if say, a tracking issue presents itself
- You love the idea of working with a really beautiful and delicious product!
- You love working in a start-up team!
- ... A pasta lover!
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary to attract best talent
- Join a dynamic, fast-moving & diverse team
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ‘il bel paese’
- Free Pasta Evangelists products
- Free Italian lessons
- Referral bonus Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Who we are:
Pasta Evangelists was born seven years ago out of a desire to become the authority in fresh pasta by reimagining and elevating the category, one which is worth a staggering £3.8bn but which has seen little innovation in decades.
Since launching as a fresh pasta recipe kit service, we have built a cult following of British pasta lovers who are passionate about discovering the breadth and variety of pasta, as well as the irresistible stories behind it.
Today, Pasta Evangelists is backed by Barilla (the world’s biggest pasta company) and is proud to be the UK’s fastest-growing fresh pasta brand. Our recipe kits are now available on major online retailers like Ocado & Amazon Fresh and quick commerce players like Zapp and Getir.
We are disrupting Britain’s pizza-centric Italian takeaway market with a brand new fresh pasta takeaway concept, available on pastaevangelists.com as well as major delivery players like Deliveroo, UberEats and JustEat. Londoners can also treat themselves to fine Italian dinings at our high-end Harrods Pasta Bar, or learn to make our signature dishes from scratch at our viral Pasta Academy, where we welcome thousands of pasta lovers every month.
Given our ambitions, we are looking for exceptional professionals to lead our business through its next growth chapter.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.