Filter by category
Filter by type
Legal Associate (Advisory - GCaaS) at SeedLegalsgo back to Developer Jobs
SeedLegals has launched a new service to augment our platform offering: General Counsel as a Service (GCaaS). We recognise that, as our customers grow their businesses, they start to generate recurring legal needs which go beyond the bounds of our platform. The concept is simple: the user pays a subscription and gains access to one of our fantastic lawyers that will be on hand for a defined number of hours throughout the year. Our lawyers embed within the user and deliver support and advice to help the user scale. Each of lawyers is able to advise their clients in the core areas every startup needs help: general corporate | general commercial | employment | data privacy | IP
You will work in the Advisory Team, alongside some truly talented lawyers, providing direct advice and support to our GCaaS clients as though you were their very own GC. You’ll work with many of the UK’s most innovative companies and you will help us shape the strategy for this new service. When you’re not working with clients or on strategy, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to our knowledge bank, product roadmap and our own internal legal needs and much more (you can even learn to code).
The role offers a truly unique opportunity to work in an in-house environment at a thriving global scale-up, whilst building a portfolio of tech and high growth clients that you help to nurture and scale. You’ll accelerate your in-house experience faster than you ever thought possible and have fun doing so.
We aren’t fussy about PQE; all you need is
- an entrepreneurial mindset
- a few years in-house experience, ideally (but not necessarily) within growing tech companies or small businesses
- to be confident advising across a range of in-house legal matters, covering at least general corporate work, commercial contracting, non-contentious employment, data privacy and IP
- a strong team spirit
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Access to world-class training from some of the most experienced individuals in UK startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Share options. You’ll be eligible for the SeedLegals performance-based share option scheme.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincoln's Inn Fields.
- Hybrid working policy
- £250 Working-from-home allowance to set up your home office
- Flexible / remote working
- Lunch is on us! Up to once a week (when in the office)
- Contributory pension
- Enhanced Maternity and Parental Leave
- Further benefits include health and life insurance.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.