Filter by category
Filter by type
Marketing and Content Manager at Success at Schoolgo back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤27,000 - ₤37,000 a year
- ₤27,000 - ₤37,000 a year
Our organisation is for you if:
- You want your work to have a social impact
- You’re interested in learning how to run a small business
- You enjoy working in a small dynamic team
- You want to shape how the company grows
- You’re motivated, full of ideas, and enjoy working autonomously
- You enjoy getting rewarded for success
If you answered yes to the above, then we might be the right fit for you.
What we do?
Success at School is a national careers organisation for students aged 13-19. Our mission is to provide young people with the correct tools and information to make decisions about their future, by providing advice on careers, employability and education.
We also work with employers and universities across the country, helping them to achieve their recruitment objectives through our extensive network of careers influencers and parents of students at schools and colleges (Success at School is connected with 80% of schools and colleges across the UK).
We've worked with over 80 organisations including the likes of PwC, Google, Exeter University and Morgan Stanley to make their opportunities available to young people.
Success at School is growing and on top of that we’re going through a rebrand which you can check out here - we’re going from this to this. You’ll be in charge of navigating the rebrand and ensuring we grow from it. Our growth will come from raising awareness and engagement of our key audiences - students, teachers, parents, universities and employers. On top of this we’ve got some exciting new products coming out.
We are looking for someone who is interested in data driven digital marketing, customer-first thinking and can develop engaging digital content. We’re a small creative team, so to succeed in the role, we’re looking for a self-starter with initiative and plenty of ideas that can be turned into action. The ideal candidate will be able to learn and develop quickly and is results driven. If you want to become Head of Marketing one day this is the opportunity.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Developing multi-channel marketing campaigns to raise awareness and grow our audiences
- Driving audience engagement, taking ownership of email and social media campaigns including segmentation, testing creative, creating subject lines and content to drive desired outcomes
- Writing engaging content that drives interest and engagement for digital channels including, website, marketing emails and social channels
- Using key customer insights to ensure we meet the needs of our audiences including customer research, analysing performance and providing recommendations
- Take ownership of the marketing dashboard to track KPIs and recommended actions to drive performance including open rates, click through rates, social engagement, database growth and SEO rankings
- Ownership of developing the marketing content and calendar to ensure brand presence across channels in line with key events (e.g. national careers week, GCSE’s)
Sought after qualifications, experience and qualities:
- 1-2 years marketing experience in data driven digital marketing (including email, website and social channels) delivering business growth
- Passionate about marketing and understanding audience needs
- An interest in the education sector
- Ambitious about your career and professional development
- Proactive, diligent and reliable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Office and IT skills
- Confidence with technology and able to quickly pick up new systems and software
- Aligned with our company values:
- Curiosity: Has a thirst for learning new things
- Do the best we can: Is driven and gives 100%
- Impactful: Thinks about how the ‘now’ will affect our future
- Be different: Isn’t afraid to pitch new ideas or think of ways we can improve
- Reliable: It’s important for people to be able to trust us
- Competitive salary.
- Holiday: 25 days plus one day extra for each year of service. After three years, holidays become unlimited.
- Professional development: opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Meritocracy: a culture that prides itself on internal promotions and meritocracy. Our managers rise up (quickly) through the company.
- Direct contribution: ideas and solutions are encouraged from everyone. Your input is valued and you have a unique opportunity to directly impact the future of the company.
- Technology: we’ll equip you with a laptop, phone, and anything else you need to get the job done.
- Office perks: fully equipped kitchen with tea, coffee, and free beer and prosecco after 4pm. Office events such as cocktails and workshops, along with pool and table-tennis tables.
Location: Hybrid working - 4 days in our offices in Paddington, London, and 1 day (Friday) working at home.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.