Filter by category
Filter by type
Account Executive at London Agency at Blazon Agencygo back to Marketing Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Account Executive to lead, develop and implement campaigns across marketing, advertising and PR channels. You will manage client relationships, deliver on multiple client projects and assist with agency marketing.
Ideal candidates should have prior agency experience, knowledge of startups and fundraising space, be proactive, highly organized and have excellent communication skills. This role offers a flexible contract, remote work, and the opportunity for commission, with the option for flexible working hours and 3- or 4-day workweeks.
Established in 2015, we’ve worked on some of the largest and most exciting product launches in the world. We focus on startups and scale-ups, with a secondary focus on corporate innovation. We have a sustainability-focused company ethos, and lean toward sustainably-driven clients and campaigns.
We’re now looking to hire a motivated Account Executive to help us continue our exciting work. An ideal candidate will have prior agency experience and may be looking for their first full-time role or to take on a flexible hours role with more responsibility and autonomy.
- Leading, developing and implementing strategy for campaigns across marketing, advertising and PR channels
- Client management for day-to-day agency work
- Helping to manage, review, and deliver on multiple client projects (innovation, crowdfunding, equity crowdfunding, sprints)
- Communicating with team members on Slack, including an Account Director and Managing Director
- Managing freelancers
- Assisting with the agency marketing across socials, PR and other channels to promote the agency as a brand
- Meeting with clients to inform them of the progress of their campaigns and walk through any roadblocks
- Helping to expand the agency into new areas (e.g. building on our history of new project focus areas)
- At ease on calls and with in-person meetings - highly personable and outgoing
- Knowledge of the startup space, fundraising space and functionality of an agency is essential
- Confident and capable communicator with excellent listening and note-taking skills
- Unafraid to be both attentive and assertive when nurturing client accounts
- Proactive and takes the initiative
- Able to build and improve processes while working with them
- Can prioritise workloads (essential)
- Is highly organised
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Creative and enjoys new ideas and challenges
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms
- Possesses some background in marketing, sales and/or advertising (especially sales, copywriting and email marketing – UX, design, video, and storyboarding skills are also advantageous)
- Experience working at an agency is advantageous
- Design skills are a plus (e.g. Figma and Canva)
- PR experience is a plus
- Experience in startups, fundraising is a plus
- Interest/experience in web3, blockchain and the metaverse is a plus
- Experience in any type of crowdfunding is not needed but is a plus
- Flexible contract
- Opportunity for commission
- Remote work - mostly out of office, WFH
- Flexible working hours (with the opportunity for 3- or 4-day weeks)
- Marketing & Advertising
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.