Filter by category
Filter by type
Full-stack developer at Epicbriefgo back to Developer Jobs
Full-stack developer, help us change how sales is done with AI and beautiful SaaS.
Product and vision:
- Sales is a lot of work. Time is wasted watching call recordings, information gets lost when sales hands off a client to customer success, and managers struggle to know what happened during a call.
- Epicbrief automatically generates bullet point summaries of sales calls. Accurate summaries make follow-ups and internal hands-offs better as everyone can get rapidly on the same page of what was discussed. Custom summaries auto-populate CRM-fields, giving visibility to managers. Later, we can use information in summaries to make predictive and prescriptive models, i.e. "guided selling".
- B2B SaaS startup with a heavy AI component
- First MVP built with first paying customers
- Millions of $ in sales pipeline, now pushing for MVP v2 to capture this opportunity
- Pre-seed funding obtained in Jan 2023
- 3 founders. CEO Miro and COO Anton have 15 yrs of experience in sales (Oracle, Qualtrics, startups). CTO Pyry has 10+ experience in NLP and AI (Amazon, True AI) and is also fluent full-stack.
- Now hiring first engineers
- Remote team in European timezone
- 5+ years of development experience
- Familiar with most parts of our tech stack: React, Typescript, Firebase, Node
- Knowledgeable in frontend, but happy to work across the stack
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in a remote environment
- Passion for using technology to solve complex problems and improve user experience
- Interest in improving the world of sales and meetings (we integrate to tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoom and Teams)
- Develop and maintain our AI-powered meeting summarization platform
- Work closely with our team of developers and salespeople to ensure a seamless user experience
- Participate in regular team meetings and collaboration sessions
- Compensation includes market salary & stock options
- CV screen → founder interview → tech interview (theoretical) → take-home task → final interview (applied tech + misc.) → offer
Are you the one? Share: CV, 3 bullet points on why you, and your salary expectation.
You need to be logged in to apply. Login or create an account.
Is this job ad fake? Report it!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.