Are you a 'hands-on' coder looking for a side hustle, possibly becoming a Co-Founder and with an interest in Proptech? This is a part-time role and will be moving to full-time if our current paying pilot client becomes a long-term buyer, we hope! This person must have an interest in the built environment and/or knowledge will be transferred during the period of work.
- Mid-level or above role (This is not for juniors as we cannot provide training)
- Commit to in-person meetings in Manchester, UK (May consider fully remote for the right candidate)
- Graduate in Computer Science or similar
We are a 'B2B2C White Label' SaaS' initially targeting Property Developers/Asset Managers and their building users. The platform is 95% built and needs somebody to take ownership of the code, working alongside our part-time CTO or possibly running with it on their own, to bring it to a stable footing. We need this person to be hands-on working on testing and creating minor UI tweaks. Note demo videos, which are beyond current requirements for this contract > https://www.youtube.com/@shedyt/videos
- £1,200 per month
- Vested share options up to 1% per month available through negotiation (£1.1m+ current valuation)
- 3 months (Expectation to be full-time after the contract)
- 12 hours per week of hands-on coding time
- Freelance outside IR35 or PAYE if preferred
- Ensure the platform is performing correctly at all times
- Answering technical questions from client
- Assist with UI/UX/CX tweaks as requested
- Managing the company passwords and security
- Manual testing of the system working with the P/T CTO
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
All UI items are built within Figma.com and stored within Zepelin.io The current tech stack, which will not be altered for the pilot, is shown below and we expect the candidate will have experience in all or most of these technologies.
- Google Cloud Platform
- PHP Laravel Framework
- Send Grid
- API documentation Postman
- Git with Bitbucket
SHEDyt aims to make it simpler to manage buildings and make places safer through better data organisation.
Worldwide, 1 in 3 trips to manage the property are just to look at the issue, not to repair or resolve and this has major sustainability implications around transport as well as economics around recycling; Many issues could be and should be solved remotely.
The insight is, property management challenges are growing due to the increasing complexity of buildings and the advent of technology within homes/commercial spaces. The SHEDytr platform enables property developers to create a better experience for their purchasers, allows them to organise documentation and connects their approved suppliers to that building, for its long-term management.