Filter by category
Filter by type
Waybook Customer Success Manager at Waybookgo back to Customer Support Jobs
Customer Success Manager - Maternity Cover Role
Waybook is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager originally for a maternity cover role, to take the lead customer success role for Waybook.com and another internal project.
We're on the lookout for a strategic thinker and diligent executer who can provide ongoing support to our clients, build lasting relationships, and implement new programs to maximize business potential and minimize churn rates.
The ideal candidate will work directly with clients to resolve their issues and ensure their satisfaction. They will also collaborate closely with other team members to ensure customer queries and concerns are addressed promptly and effectively. Including the product team for project direction and work closely with the sales process to enhance growth.
- Establish clear client retention goals and process milestones for clients and employees.
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating our programs or software.
- Promote the value of our products and upsell services aligned with our brand image.
- Enhance value through exceptional customer experiences.
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials.
- Review and address customer complaints and concerns to improve the customer experience.
- Respond to general queries and manage customer support issues professionally and promptly.
- Conduct product demonstrations and manage customer calls.
- Manage automated customer success communications and help centre content.
- Support feature launches, create content, and manage tools.
- Provide data migration and consulting support.
- Support webinars and manage our Facebook community.
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Customer Success Manager or in a similar role.
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Technical skills as they relate to the use of the product or service.
- Accountability and personal organization are essential.
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards.
- A communications or marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience with Intercom, Stripe, Pipedrive, Chargebee, Sendgrid, Canva, Make/Integromat is a plus.
- Experience with data migration and consulting will be beneficial.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does a Customer Success Manager at Waybook do?
Customer Success Managers are the bridge between sales, product & customer service. They support customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users and act as a liaison with other departments within the company.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Customer Success Manager?
Customer Success Managers are strategic and supportive partners for customers at every stage of the buying process. They focus on building loyalty to ensure long-term client retention, presenting product information, addressing customer issues, and aiding the sales team with upsells and renewals.
What makes a good Customer Success Manager?
A good Customer Success Manager has a thirst for knowledge, the ability to learn quickly, and can easily grasp new software applications. They communicate clearly with customers to create strategies that grow the customer base.
Who does a Customer Success Manager work with?
Customer Success Managers are the primary point of contact for customers buying products and services. They work closely with Sales Representatives to close deals and identify upsell opportunities.
What is the application process of this role?
After the initial application form, selected candidates complete an asynchronous video interview, an individual interview with a co-founder, a role specific challenge, a final interview, a 'meet the team'.
What happens after the initial year?
This is initially a maternity cover contract for a duration of 12 months, with the view of extended into a full time role as the business expands. If you're a self-motivated individual with a passion for customer success and you possess the skills and experience we're seeking, we'd love to hear from you. Seize this exciting opportunity and apply today.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.