Filter by category
Filter by type
Graphic Designer at Pasta Evangelistsgo back to Marketing Jobs
Reporting into: Head of Creative
Purpose of the Job:
The Graphic Designer supports the Head of Creative in the development of all things creative and visual for Pasta Evangelists, as well as providing a creative service for the rest of the business, in terms of producing designs and artwork across all our channels. The broad areas we cover include marketing and interiors, we work on photography, graphics, packaging, and much more.
The Graphic Designer will work on their own art-working and design projects, as well as assisting the Head of Creative with development projects such as expanding the brand identity and photography.
What you'll do at Pasta Evangelists:
- With a focus on graphic design, the graphic designer will assist the Head of Creative with the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s brand identity, both online, in print and in physical space.
- We provide a creative service to the rest of the business - the designer carries out graphic design tasks to support the CRM, social, web team and other departments. These tasks include photo editing, layouts, email design, label and packaging design amongst other things.
- With the support of the Head of Creative the designer looks after the creative production of our photo-shoots, including writing shot-lists, managing logistics, studios, and photographers.
- The graphic designer works with our brand identity to produce impacting, beautiful designs across multiple channels that resonate with our customers.
- The graphic designer creates branded templates for new and existing branded items, in the development of a brand library.
- The designer maintains good relationships with our printers and suppliers, processing payments and liaising with others internally on costs and budgets.
- The designer must maintain the highest standards of visual output and inspire others to adhere to these standards too.
- Menu and document editing - We design and maintain a number of menus for our venues.
- An ability to work within the bounds of the brand identity, whilst also being able to adapt and stretch it where needed, in a relevant way, is important in this role.
- The designer must keep abreast of new materials and media developments in areas that are beneficial to our team, and the wider company.
Who you are:
- A creative designer with an excellent eye and impeccable taste, not just for graphic design, but for choosing things like tableware and colour palettes.
- You have excellent graphic design skills, in terms of typography, layout and working with images.
- You are passionate about getting under the skin of a brand and focussing on the brand purpose in everything you do.
- You’re a team player who enjoys collaboration, you’re open to feedback and others’ perspectives and use this to build on your work.
- You have the ability to talk about your work and explain the design decisions you’ve made.
- You love getting absorbed in juicy design projects such as an OOH adverts, but are equally prepared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into stringier projects such as team admin or label editing.
- You have laser-focussed attention to detail which is essential in every area of our work. Accuracy, precision and efficiency in both editing, design and communication is key in this role.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary to attract best talent
- Meaningful equity package with significant upside potential
- Join a dynamic, fast-moving & diverse team
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ‘il bel paese’
- Free Pasta Evangelists products
- Free Italian lessons
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Who we are:
Pasta Evangelists was born seven years ago out of a desire to become the authority in fresh pasta by reimagining and elevating the category, one which is worth a staggering £3.8bn but which has seen little innovation in decades.
Since launching as a fresh pasta recipe kit service, we have built a cult following of British pasta lovers who are passionate about discovering the breadth and variety of pasta, as well as the irresistible stories behind it.
Today, Pasta Evangelists is backed by Barilla (the world’s biggest pasta company) and is proud to be the UK’s fastest-growing fresh pasta brand. Our recipe kits are now available on major online retailers like Ocado & Amazon Fresh and quick commerce players like Zapp and Getir.
We are disrupting Britain’s pizza-centric Italian takeaway market with a brand new fresh pasta takeaway concept, available on pastaevangelists.com as well as major delivery players like Deliveroo, UberEats and JustEat. Londoners can also treat themselves to fine Italian dinings at our high-end Harrods Pasta Bar, or learn to make our signature dishes from scratch at our viral Pasta Academy, where we welcome thousands of pasta lovers every month.
Given our ambitions, we are looking for exceptional professionals to lead our business through its next growth chapter.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.