Filter by category
Filter by type
Customer Success Representative at Countgo back to Data and Product Jobs
- ₤30,000 - ₤60,000 a year
- ₤30,000 - ₤60,000 a year
We are a fast-growing team on a mission to reimagine the analytical workflow and make data accessible to all.
The Count canvas combines the power of a data notebook with the collaborative workflow of digital whiteboards. We’re often referred to as the “Figma for data” because of the way Count transforms the way data teams work and communicate with the wider business through greater transparency and trust.
We launched in September 2022 and have seen the canvas concept explode with over 19k canvases created to date and some of Europe’s best startups such as Cleo, BeautyPie, TooGoodToGo and Omnipresent join us as customers.
We’re now looking for passionate, creative people to help us shape the direction of the business and help us grow!
What you'll do
As Count’s first Customer Success hire you’ll play a critical role in defining and scaling the way we support our clients to succeed with Count and their wider data strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding and Implementation: Guide new customers through the onboarding process, including product setup, data integration, and configuration, to ensure a smooth transition and successful implementation.
- Relationship Management: Build and nurture strong relationships with customers, acting as their main point of contact, understanding their business needs, and proactively addressing any concerns or issues that may arise.
- Customer Support: Provide timely and effective technical support and troubleshooting assistance to customers, addressing their inquiries and resolving any product-related challenges.
- Product Training and Adoption: Conduct training sessions, webinars, and workshops to educate customers on product features, best practices, and utilization strategies, ensuring maximum adoption and value realization.
- Account Management: Monitor customer accounts, track key metrics, and identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional products or services to drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Feedback and Advocacy: Collect and analyze customer feedback to identify trends, opportunities for improvement, and product enhancement requests, advocating for customers' needs within the company.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a knack for building rapport with people
- Strong analytical skills with experience as an analyst and with SQL and/or python
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills to understand customers' challenges, troubleshoot issues, and propose effective solutions.
- Strong collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product development, and engineering, to drive customer success.
- A high level of self-motivation and resilience
- A desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced startup environment
Our interview process will cover:
- An initial conversation so you can ask any questions you have about Count and we can learn more about your experience and interests
- A working session with our Head of Product and Sales Manager
- A final meeting with our founders
The working session and final meeting will take place either virtually or in London, depending on where you're based.
During the first two months, you can expect to undergo a comprehensive training program to familiarize yourself with the Count platform, industry trends, and customer success best practices.
Life at Count
Count is a fully remote company, but despite that we're all pretty close. Our work is important to us, and we know we work best when we actively maintain a good work-life balance. The team is currently based all over the UK but we are looking for others to join us from anywhere in Europe or eastern United States.
We're backed by some of Europe's best investors allowing us to offer a competitive employment package. Some of the benefits of working at Count include:
- Competitive salary, pension and share options
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of holiday (plus public holidays)
- Private health care
- Generous parental leave
- An annual working from home allowance and personal development budget
- Quarterly meetups with the team to relax and brainstorm, each time in a different city
We're committed to building a diverse team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability, we want to hear from you.
If you're unsure whether to apply (or just want to ask a question) please just drop us an email.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.