Filter by category
Filter by type
Graphic Design Intern at Kotinigo back to Internships
- National Minimum Wage
- National Minimum Wage
Graphic Design Intern
Hello! This is a call out for an intern with graphic design skills for a PropTech startup in London - Kotini.
Kotini as a business…
- Buying a home is super stressful and confusing - we are a startup trying to simplify and support that process. Kotini is a consumer-facing product/brand that gives buyers guidance through a complex process, digital tools to speed up their admin, and a marketplace to find quality suppliers.
- The core team are 4 strong: 1x Business+Sales, 2x Tech, 1x Design + 2/3 interns across the board. This role will report to Design/ Harvey.
- We have a lot of projects we want to deliver across marketing and product that are bottle-necked by design and asset creation.
- We strive to take an innovative approach to our marketing campaigns (i.e. not your typical social ads etc.)
- We strive to produce magical experiences for our product users (i.e. not your typical UI design)
- We are a startup - there’s plenty of work to be done as well as plenty of flexibility/opportunity to get exposure to the startup world and other skills.
- With all of this in mind, anyone and everyone at Kotini makes a big impact and has a lot of freedom to explore and implement ideas.
- We are supported by Innovate UK, NatWest, and AWS
Goal and role…
- The primary mission is to develop graphic assets to deliver marketing campaigns and product features.
- As a business we want to promote a balance between imminent business goals (basically creating a load of graphics for our campaigns) and new innovations (being heavily involved with new ideas and projects).
- The idea is to spend 3/2 days a week on imminent deliverables (i.e. pump out a lot of graphics)
- and 2/3 days a week on innovation projects that we are happy for you to choose/create (i.e. develop other skills and projects outside the scope of graphics)
- You’re not alone! We have a brand library and graphics process that you’ll be adding to, so you won’t be expected to build everything from the ground up.
Skills we are looking for…
- Our brand is all original and produced in-house.
- We primarily use Adobe Illustrator for high quality vector graphics - Good Illustrator skills are must-have although we would be willing to consider Figma whizzes!
- We use Figma for product prototyping. This is a big plus but not crucial.
- We would be more than happy to hear what other skills you have and/or enjoy using! E.g. things like After Effects, Front End (React.js, CSS), AI, etc.
Ts & Cs
- This is an open application with any start date and any duration…
- …although a summer internship/ 2 months over summer would suit quite well.
- We’re a startup, rate starts at minimum wage but happy to negotiate.
- We’re in a startup accelerator space in Liverpool Street. We’d like someone to come in at least once a week but open to discuss.
- We’d like someone in a full week (35hrs/ 5 days) but open to discuss.
- If any of this sounds interesting…
- If any of this is confusing and you want to find out more…
- If you want to share any content/examples/portfolios/CVs…
…introduce yourself to Harvey Jones via LinkedIn, email, slack, or WorkInStartups.
You need to be logged in to apply. Login or create an account.
Is this job ad fake? Report it!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.