Filter by category
Filter by type
Quantitative Developer at MEG Analyticsgo back to Developer Jobs
MEG Analytics is a technology company specializing in trading, risk analytics and artificial intelligence software. The core business of MEG Analytics is providing custom and bespoke analytics solutions to leading financial organisations.
Our research and development centre based in London, UK focuses on exploring current of expertise and creating our own products and intellectual industry-platforms. As a Python Quantitative Developer at MEG Analytics, you will be working on producing bespoke software solutions and risk analytics for our financial clients based on one of the industry leading trading software Front Arena (https://www.fisglobal.com/en/capital-markets-solutions/investment-banking-and-brokerage/trading-connectivity-and-market-data/frontarena).
You will first receive a training course for Front Arena trading platform alongside financial and quantitative skills. Afterwards you will be responsible for developing solutions and risk analytics for our financial clients.
You are a talented engineer who is addicted to complex problems and analytical mindset. Your required qualifications and experience include:
- Strong Python development experience
- Strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge of financial products and modelling
- Analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of English
Would be a plus:
- Financial and risk management background
- Previous experience with trading and risk management systems
What we offer:
- Open and flexible work environment
- Remote work
- Development own unique products that are loved by world top companies
- Great colleagues and open atmosphere
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.