Filter by category
Filter by type
Partnerships & Events Manager at Log my Carego back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤45,000 - ₤55,000 a year
- ₤45,000 - ₤55,000 a year
Partnerships & Events Manager
Log my Care is one of the fastest-growing Care Software start-ups in the UK, having quadrupled its customer base since the pandemic began. Our mission is to digitise the social care sector (care homes and home care agencies) and help hundreds of thousands of carers to provide a better quality of care to the UK’s most vulnerable people. The sector is over 60% analogue and paper-based, losing out on the many benefits technology can bring and we’re passionate about changing that with our awesome mobile App and Web-based tools that make delivering care far, far easier for hard-working carers.
We’re now looking to expand our marketing department by bringing someone onboard to ramp up our PR activity, build relationships with new partners and take the lead with events.
You and the role
You're passionate, design obsessive, eager to join our mission and take our Partnerships and Events strategy to the next level. Experienced manager who loves storytelling and is keen to share the impact that Log My Care has had within the social care space to help shift the perceptions of technology within social care. You’ll be responsible for developing and managing the partnerships and events strategy to build our brand reputation, buzz & adoption within the social care industry.
What you’ll be up to
- Build partnerships with new organisations that are aligned with Log my Care’s mission and drive new customer acquisition.
- Develop and implement the Partnerships strategy, working closely with the marketing team.
- Manage relationships and optimise the workflow with our existing partners and care associations to ensure we’re getting as much value from them as possible.
- Own relationships with the Integrated Care Partners within each local authority to enable the marketing and sales teams to tap into potential customers that require funding for a digital care platform.
Lead with Events
- Delivering events of all sizes from large, national conferences to smaller more intimate local events, and everything in between.
- Own the events calendar, budget and targets (including leads, ROI and pipeline). Making sure both any hosted online and in-person events are commercially viable and create great ROI.
- Define and produce all the support material, content and collateral.
- With our Marketing Executive, develop a templated approach for regular online events so they can be easily and quickly activated.
It’d be a bonus if you have:
- Hold strong partnerships and events manager experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience within a startup
- Previously been an early hire in a small team (<5 people)
What we bring to the table:
We offer exceptional benefits and invest massively in our team's happiness, well-being, and growth:
- 🙌 Become part of a close-knit team making a huge impact on digital health technology to change the lives of thousands of people
- 🌱 L&D budget - growth is key. You’ll get a budget of £500 to go towards books, courses, conferences, workshops, or coaching of your choice
- 🏝 Flexible working options - we know that everyone has a life beyond work. So, we’re happy to talk about how you work best - whatever helps you to bring your best self to the table
- 🏡 Hybrid working - we have a mixed model of office and home working. You can WFH 3 days a week. For up to 4 weeks per year, you can also choose to be fully away from the office
- 🌴 Base holiday - 25 days (+ bank holidays) and one extra day for every work anniversary
- 👩⚕️ Private Health Insurance via AXA health insurance from day 1
- 💃🏻 Regular company socials – we have a social on the last Friday of each month. From indoor climbing to bowling, we’ve done it all
- 🚲 Company cycle to work scheme - big discounts and spread the cost of a new bike
Log My Care is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced by our team would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Log My Care is committed to building a long-term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with a selected talent partner. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CVs or sales approaches.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.