Filter by category
Filter by type
Product Manager at Uniqodogo back to Data and Product Jobs
- ₤50,000 - ₤60,000 a year
- ₤50,000 - ₤60,000 a year
- Salary: up to £60k D.O.E
- 4-day workweek
- Pension scheme
- Death in service insurance
- 2 Private healthcare schemes
- Regular social events
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working flexibility
Uniqodo is a promotion experience platform that helps eCommerce businesses deliver end-to-end promotional journeys by combining the performance of a promotion engine with onsite experience solutions.
We work for some of the world’s biggest and most loved brands, including Samsung, BT, EE, TUI, Moonpig, Boots, Sky and The White Company and have won a number of awards including Best Customer Conversion Platform in the Performance Marketing Awards 2020 with Travelodge.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, colour, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Product Manager who possesses the experience and techniques to create a product management function at Uniqodo (a function that doesn’t exist at the moment) to help deliver great products which delight our users.
You will be tasked with getting first-class product processes in place and will have overall responsibility for the product backlog and technical roadmap.
You will work alongside a passionate team of Account Managers, Software Engineers and the company founders.
- Evaluate requirements, and work closely within the engineering team to translate into highly detailed technical epics and specifications
- Evaluate and effectively address design trade-offs and collaborate on decision-making
- Create products and features that deliver a first-class user experience which our customers will love.
- Work with the company founders, senior management and business stakeholders to uncover problems and identify new opportunities.
- Help define the product strategy, tactics and activities that will ensure we achieve our business goals.
- Ensure the product roadmap is aligned with corporate strategic objectives. Prioritising work that delivers maximum impact.
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Organise and lead our product backlog refinement sessions.
- Constantly evaluate if solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta's and after full release.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years previous experience as a product manager, product owner or business analyst, with a proven track record of shipping products and features.
- A deep understanding Agile methodology and product design processes.
- Good understanding of web-based applications.
- Excellent requirements gathering skills.
- Ability to produce a concise and complete product backlog Stories and Epics.
- A blend of creative thinking and business acumen, able to take ownership of their work and make tough decisions, whilst maintaining faultless attention to detail.
- Must be an effective communicator and consensus builder, highly organised, very detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Obsession with delivering the maximum value with the minimum cost.
- Excellent skills of persuasion, negotiation, storytelling, vision setting and communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in e-commerce industry
- Good understanding of the Scrum process
- Experience working with a SaaS product
- Background in software development or engineering
- You are passionate about building good-quality products and features. You care a lot about the products you manage.
- A great team player and your colleagues love working with you.
- You are not shy of asking relevant or difficult questions to remove ambiguity irrespective of the audience.
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- You're comfortable making decisions without consensus. You can influence others to make good decisions.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.