Filter by category
Filter by type
Operations Associate (nights), Full-Time (German Speaking) – £29,000-£32,000 per annum at RideTandemgo back to Ops and Finance Jobs
- ₤29,000 - ₤32,000 a year
- ₤29,000 - ₤32,000 a year
Operations Associate (nights), Full-Time (German Speaking) – £29,000-£32,000 per annum
Location: Fully Remote
About RideTandem (www.ridetandem.co.uk)
RideTandem is a tech-for-good startup on a mission to enable sustainable commuting for all. Our technology enables green, flexible transport that connects people with vital work and educational opportunities.
Outside of big cities, traditional public transport is just not good enough. In many places, if you don’t have a car, you might find it difficult to get to work, access healthcare, or get to the supermarket. While almost all transport technology companies focus exclusively on huge cities like London, New York or Berlin, RideTandem is focused on directly improving transport options for employers, public sector institutions and their communities living outside big cities.
We’re growing - fast. We’re on track to be one of Europe’s top 10 fastest growing companies on the FT1000 list. We’ve delivered 1000x revenue growth since our launch in Q4 2019. That’s allowed us to enable over £38 million in wages for our passengers, and offset over 9000 MT in carbon emissions.
About the role
RideTandem is now looking for an Operations Associate (nights) to help manage our services - liaising with passengers, B2B customers and our transport partners.
You’ll be part of a small and growing team, working directly alongside our Head of Operations and other Operations team colleagues. The role will be extremely fast paced and will provide an opportunity to develop a range of skills whilst playing a crucial role in the company’s growth.
The role encompasses a range of customer service and operations tasks. You’ll need to be brilliant with people, with a real eye for detail on some of the more administrative tasks. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing, ambitious startup with global ambitions, with scope for the right candidate to grow into many other roles as the business develops.
You will receive as much support and training as you need, but we need someone independent who we can rely on to get their job done effectively and efficiently. Familiarity with Google Suite, as well as experience in a customer service, account management or other similar role would both be advantageous.
The role is 9pm - 6am Tuesday-Saturday (overnight). There might be occasional variation (if for example another colleague needs help with covering a shift a bit earlier or later), but any variations would be mutually agreed in advance with your line manager.
- Day to day responsibility for helping to ensure all of RideTandem’s services run smoothly
- Monitoring and supporting live journeys and being the first point of support for passengers and B2B customers
- Assisting with a number of key administrative and back-office processes, including receiving and inputting booking requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Proactively manage relationships, helping to ensure that accounts across all levels, from our smallest to our largest clients, are continually delighted with our services
We’re a growing team, so there will be opportunities to take on other work or projects in the business (eg. within the Commercial Team). As such, there is a huge opportunity for the role and responsibilities to grow with you.
- You enjoy being part of a small, but fast-growing team, solving meaningful problems and are motivated by our purpose and mission
- You’re a confident all-rounder, with a proven ability to think on your feet and proactively spot problems before they happen
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Detail oriented - you notice mistakes before they happen!
- You’re a ‘people person’ with strong listening skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident using office computer software e.g. Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Fluency in both English and German essential
What we offer
- The opportunity to work towards a meaningful mission with a team committed to doing good in the world
- Flexible working locations with the opportunity to work fully remotely, but with regular opportunities to catch up online and in-person with a super friendly team
- Award-winning employee recognition culture
- Tax-advantaged options scheme (so that you own a bit of the company too!)
- Private health insurance
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- 28 days per year annual leave plus bank holidays, plus additional annual leave after 2 years of service
This is a full-time role. We’re a remote-first company, with team members all over the UK and a few beyond that. We have quarterly in-person team meetings in Central London, monthly virtual team socials, and weekly virtual all hands meetings.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in and suitability for the role.
We can only accept applicants that have the right to work in the UK.
If you have any questions – please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help!
We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team. We really do want applications from a range of candidates. If you can do most of the above, but you’ve got a nagging doubt that it’s not quite everything - please do go ahead and apply. We can’t promise we’ll hire you, but if you explain why you’re a great candidate - we promise to consider your application carefully.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.