Filter by category
Filter by type
Design Internpreneur at RELAYTO/go back to Internships
- National Minimum Wage
- National Minimum Wage
Revolutionize communications to make business beautiful and human.
At RELAYTO, we believe that important ideas deserve better than conventional documents, presentations or blogs, and that there are people out there who can change the world. Whether you are a full-time student, social media genius, recent digital/marketing graduate, or a mid-career marketing professional interested in working for a high-growth startup, we would love to hear from you.
WHAT IS RELAYTO?
We believe in ‘show, not tell’, so check out this RELAYTO about RELAYTO - a demo of how we transform customer-facing documents & presentations into interactive, visual, and mobile-ready experiences that boost and measure the impact of ideas. There is magic and genius in every person, you just need to share your ideas with the world. We believe everyone from salespeople and marketers to executives and HR can create content with character – all it takes is a great idea and an intuitive tool. We built the best-in-class tool (check out the RELAYTO awards and recognition here). Now is the time to unleash your ideas.
AM I A GOOD FIT?
Regardless of background, we believe there exist individuals with entrepreneurial spirit, resilience, and an outcomes-driven attitude, who with the right coaching and mentoring can achieve the near impossible.
We expect an internpreneur at RELAYTO to approach their career like an entrepreneur: able and eager to get things done; willing to innovate with limited resources. They think ahead and want to learn how companies and careers grow.
We would especially like to hear from professionals who are thinking of embarking on a change of career or a simple career break. Some of our top employees have come this route and we would love to have some more!
Sounds like you? If yes and you have at least 20 hours to spare per week to change your life & the world of storytelling, read on :)
WHAT CAN RELAYTO DO FOR ME?
Gain a business education, SiliconValley-global startup experience, and create digital masterpieces that could change the world! If you don’t quite know who you want to be professionally, we are a great foundation. Although this internship is unpaid, we offer amazing opportunities for growth and development. Get in on the ground floor of an innovative company – and have some fun along the way! We are a global team, with co-creators in locations from San Francisco to London, Paris to Philippines, Brazil to Riga (Latvia). Our remote-first culture offers flexibility and exposure to our:
- Co-founder/CEO Alex Shevelenko and the entire leadership team who are alums of Ycombinator, Alchemist Accelerator, Stanford, Wharton and Yale
- Cornerstone clients & partners (including Salesforce, Accenture, KPMG, OmnicomGroup, Ogilvy, AMEX, Edelman Kellogg / Northwestern University, Fintech Innovation Lab)
- Multiple amazing non-profits communicating with the help of RELAYTO to advance their mission like United Way, Save A Child’s Heart, Plant with Purpose, and Red Cross. You can even pick a non-profit cause you support and help them with free RELAYTO content as part of your role
- World-class investors and advisors (founders/CEOs of Docusign, SuccessFactors/SAP, Eventbrite, Alteryx, Lookout, etc), Wharton School, Alchemist Accelerator (#1 deep-tech focused accelerator in San Francisco). For example, our lead investor, Kevin Mahaffey, got rated as the third best early stage investor by Business Insider in 2022
- Define customer needs and usability specs. Be the champion of our users
- Craft breakthrough designs, content deliverables for clients and demonstrations, develop reusable templates
- Build solutions. Find and create best practices templates for key activities in design
- Build and test new product prototypes
- Depending on your professional goals and our needs, this role would be designed to balance your learning with specific business requirements
- You are able to execute in startup time and independently figure out things that are entirely new
- You believe business can make the world a better place (while keeping an eye on the bottom line)
- You want to improve the business world - and yourself
- You have basic experience in Adobe Photoshop, inDesign, and Illustrator
- You have experience in graphic design and can present a portfolio
- Ideally you are interested in developing your skills as an Interaction and Motion Designer
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.