At tiney we're here to give children the best start in life - providing an amazing early years education during the most high impact and formative stages of a child's development. To do this, we offer a tech first platform that empowers micro-entrepreneurs to open their own home nurseries. Backed by leading investors from Local Globe and Index Ventures. Our plans are ambitious, we have over 600 childminders and our 2024 plans are to double this!
We're looking for someone who's energised by people and solving problems. To reach our goal, we need to provide a world class experience for everyone who gets in touch with tiney - this is where you come in.
This role will sit in our Growth team of 8 but you'll be working across the whole company as we're only 52 people! We are hoping to hire 4 individuals for this role. Your mission will be to attract the best childminders for tiney. You'll be the first person anyone speaks to - that's pretty cool.
You'll need to be proactive, passionate about what we're building and be comfortable answering questions in an honest and positive way. We're looking for someone who goes above and beyond, who proactively refines our processes and thrives in ambiguity. This job is predominantly sales. During your day to day, you'll be spending the majority of the day on calls with our wonderful customers to inspire and inform them, and to answer any questions they have. You will also need to be resourceful, organised, and strategic as you will be in charge of managing a pipeline of customers as they move through different parts of our growth and onboarding journey. Our customer base is growing quickly and things change constantly, so we need to find someone who's adaptable, positive and mission driven.
🚀 You should apply if:
- Competitive, you love working towards targets and exceeding them, you’re resilient when things are not going your way and you make it your mission to get to the top next time.
- You are a great listener, know how to make a point, and always are ready with the right questions to keep the conversation flowing.
- You're good at explaining things to people, you can provide great advice and you are patient and thoughtful in all of your interactions.
- You thrive in fast paced, ambiguous and tech first environments.
- You’re a team player, as well as working hard to hit your individual target you appreciate the business need to hit the overall growth team targets.
- You're super organised, live by your calendar, and know how to develop processes to make sure you never miss a beat!
- You know that feedback is a gift, and constantly look for ways to improve your work and grow as a person.
- Ideally you will have had 1-2 years experience working in a sales team or an office environment.
- You value working for a company who puts their people and mission on a par with profit - this year out of almost 15,000 companies, we made The Escape the City 100.
- 👨💻 Workstation: we're remote first, everyone has access to the coworking space app Desana and we provide you with all the tools you need!
- 💰 Compensation: £30,000 + Bonus Scheme + substantial stock options part of our EMI scheme
- 😍 Benefits: Life Insurance with Yulife, £5K worth of childcare contributions with tiney providers, access to Self Space; 6 therapy sessions a year, a 'Reflection Day' during your first month, monthly socials (we are a close-knit team at Growth 😉 )
Please note, these will keep evolving as we continue to grow!
🗣 Interview process
- Initial Video call with an advisor from the Growth team (20 minutes)
- A take home task to assess written skills and prepare for a mock sales call
- Role Specific interview with our Heads of Growth; Emily and Lucy (45 mins)
- General interview around values, ways of working and your learning aspirations - with our CPO John (15-30 minutes)
- Final coffee with our CEO (15 minutes)