Start-up Discovery School is an innovation consultancy that collaborates with public and private sector organisations to solve their ESG challenges particularly climate change and inequality.
We do this by harnessing innovation interventions such as programmes that work with diverse start-ups who are building solutions that address these issues. The Ecosystem team at SDS focuses on delivering programs for early-stage entrepreneurs through building relationships with key stakeholders i.e (investors and potential commercial partners to create an enabling environment in order for the startups to thrive. They also identify new business opportunities for the wider company.
About the role:
- Establish and maintain relationships with strategic partners and stakeholders including economic development councils, foundations, entrepreneur focused organisations and organisations that work with underserved-populations with connections to entrepreneurship.
- Establish and maintain a relationship with relevant investors aligned to programme themes.
- Create the strategy for community growth in cities outside of London.
- Critically examine current programs and continuously iterate and rebuild as needed.
- Manage Ecosystem partner relationships; partner contracts and attend partner meetings.
- Represent SDS in the local and global net zero and diversity communities.
- Securing partnerships with relevant Accelerators, incubators and venture funds as a means a) securing applications to the SDS programmes b) two-way referrals of alumni between programmes
- Work closely with Programme managers to attract a relevant audience for demo days and intro days..
- Identify potential dedicated mentors and sector experts who’ll support the development of Startup Discovery School programmes.
The candidate must be London-based or within commutable distance from London and must be available for in-person commitments
The Compensation Range is between £45K-50K annually.