WHO WE ARE
YourWelcome is a travel tech startup based in the heart of London. We're a growing tech business in the vacation rental / short-term rental space. Our product suite enables owners and operators to provide exceptional customer experiences through an in-property tablet, enhance their operations by using our PropertyCare.com cleaning and maintenance platform as well as share guides and upsell items to guests via GuestGuides.com.
Your role will include helping to onboard and communicate with our new clients to get them set up on our platforms. This will entail, compiling customer information/data and preferences and then uploading it to our platforms to best meet their needs. As well as this, you'll be responding to customer enquiry tickets (helping route questions through to the appropriate team members and then responding with answers) and helping keep our support documentation up to date.
- Onboarding customers via our online dashboard in a meticulous, detail-oriented way.
- Liaising with team members and customers to aggregate the info
- Adhoc tasks as you become better skilled in our dashboard and can help resolve any of the issues.
- Gathering feedback and insights from our customer base for possible new features.
- Help with shipping hardware to clients
- Attention to detail is the most important thing here.
- Firm grasp of technology and understanding online data.
- Excellent communication with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Willingness to take responsibility and ownership for tasks.
- A commitment to follow things through. No half resolved tickets here. Everything solved, always.
- You MUST be comfortable with providing customer support via email, phone, and live chat (ie Zoom/Meet).
- Technically literate, our customers use our dashboard daily so you will need to get to grips with it quickly and efficiently in order to help troubleshoot.
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Experience using a CRM like Hubspot/Salesforce/Zoho etc, Google Drive/Sheets/Docs/Slides.
- Open, transparent, and inclusive culture with direct access to our founders.
- 20 days holiday (plus public holidays) rising to 25 days in your 2nd year
- Flexible working options
- Share options
- Relevant training and conference attendance
- Office showers and bike storage
We believe in equal employment opportunities for all employees and in providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage applicants of all ages and backgrounds.
If you made it this far through the ad and you'd like to work with us, apply now!
NO RECRUITMENT FIRMS PLEASE. WE PREFER TO MEET CANDIDATES OURSELVES.