Wona - 2023 Internship Full Time (paid)
Start date: 1 September 2023
Location: East Village, Stratford, London E20
Are you wanting to build experience in all aspects of an exciting startup? We want to hear from you!
Who are we? Wona is an exciting new startup building a new platform in the entertainment sector. Software development is under way and a launch is expected in the last quarter of this year.
What would you do?
As a small start up, tasks will be many and varied. You would be working directly with the founders on a range of tasks. This may include:
- Produce audits, analysis, reports.
- Implement mini marketing projects.
- Learning about new technologies.
- Produce content and copy writing.
- Create processes for tasks.
- Improve back office processes.
- Write-up processes - written/ video.
- Provide support to marketing team.
- Liaise with contractors.
- Contribute to company meetings & brainstorming sessions.
We want motivated people who can work without supervision as part of a team.
- Able to work independently.
- Great communications skills.
- Keen to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to hit the ground running. Fast learner.
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- Experience with structured documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Hungry to learn and develop.
- Coding skills useful, but not essential.
This internship could well lead to a full time position.