Fintech Content Creation | Storytelling | Animation | Graphic Design | FinTech4good | AI Chatbot app | Human Centred Design | Award-winning Innovation |
If the idea of translating behavioural science and financial education concepts into engaging animated content that encourages young adults to take control of their money as they build their financial capability and access affordable finance excites you as much as it does us ( a diverse team who understands humans and human data), we'd love to meet you.
Who we are:
Good With is an award-winning early-stage Fintech4Good ai-startup. We deliver personalised psychology-based financial guidance via a chatbot app to support our young adult learners’ money and mental health needs as they manage their financial lives; building their financial capability and giving them an alternative credit score to help them access fairer finance. (www.goodwith.co)
(Please don’t be put off applying because you aren’t a perfect match for our job description. If you are excited about the opportunity, think you can achieve the outcomes we are looking for, but aren’t sure if you tick every box, we’d still love to hear from you.)
This is an exciting opportunity to employ your storytelling, creativity and animation skills to create engaging financial education content. We’re looking for a candidate who can think outside the box and create unique and compelling content which will keep our learners engaged and keep coming back to grow their financial wellbeing.
You will be instrumental in developing and delivering engaging content for our FinIQ pathways. You’ll work closely with our behavioural science teams, our development team and marketing team.
You’ll love this role if you enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment, are a self-starter, love autonomy but enjoy working with a multidisciplinary team, know how to get things done or find figuring it out equally satisfying.
- Create high-quality and engaging digital content, including images, videos, graphics, written posts, animations, and motion graphics for our app.
- Assist in implementing content ideas for campaigns and foster collaboration with the development and marketing teams.
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and visual identity across all content.
- Work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Translate complex ideas into simple, engaging content to ensure our app is accessible to everyone.
- Commitment to ensuring EDI principles are adhered to in our content, and that stories, animations and content do not favour or ignore a particular group.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have…
- Experience with 2D and 3D software and programs such as Maya, Cinema 4D, After Effects, and Harmony
- Understanding of animation principles such as timing and frame by frame drawing
- Interest in applying human psychology to gamification and behaviour change content
- Experience with storyboarding and character design
- Ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary team members
- Strong organisational skills and communication ability
- Creative problem-solving skills
The Good Stuff
A few things that make Good With an amazing place to work…
- 💰 Competitive salary
- 🌴 30 days holiday, plus your birthday off 🎁
- 👩🏽💻 Remote-first working environment, with quarter team meets near the beach. We meet quarterly in the South West, where GWHQ is based - surfing, climbing and water sports optional at these meets. 🏄♀️
- 📅 Flexi-time, you decide with your team, what works best for you all
- 🧠 Commitment to personal development and career growth. Think upskilling, coaching workshops and progression plans
- 🏆 Award-winning recognised innovative Finteh4Good startup, with internationally renowned advisor/mentor support who support our team members
- 🙌 A people focused, inclusive culture
If you’re looking for your next challenge and opportunity to move up in your career, we’d love to hear from you