About the job
Key aspects: Relationship building, Project Management, Account Management, B2B
As one of Scotland’s leading tech startups to emerge from Glasgow University, VeryConnect is an online platform which helps industry and professional membership organisations manage and engage their member communities. Offering a collection of membership management services, we are building tools to allow members to network and engage wherever they are. Our product manages tens of thousands of end users worldwide and we’re ready to scale up.
Role and Responsibilities
At VeryConnect, the Client Success role is our clients key point of contact to our business and is responsible for developing new client onboarding and adoption, building relationships, promoting retention and maintaining client loyalty for our services. For this role you will be responsible for leading on all aspects of the Client Success Journey - including client communications, project implementation, product education, managing and resolving client issues and scoping new features with our product team.
- Be a lead point of contact with our clients, where you will onboard and manage client accounts
- Discover and encourage growth opportunities within your client accounts, anticipate their future requirements needs and contribute to the development of our requested product improvements and product roadmap
- Become a product expert on our membership management platform where you will deliver product demos to an international customer base & offer “first line” support.
- Develop relevant processes/tools to engage, handle and resolve client issues as well as the sales pipeline
- Project manage the specification and development of bespoke platforms, contributing your knowledge and experience to deliver a product that meets unique requirements each time
- Lead on the training and coaching of our clients in how to use our platform based on their industry-specific utilisation
- Closely monitor adoption rates and end-user experiences, feeding product insights to the rest of our team
- Additional tasks to evolve which could include developing content related to ‘Thought Leadership’ and industry knowledge, webinars, case studies and digital marketing
- From the customer relationships you have created, you will understand and anticipate our clients’ requirements and contribute to developing our product services and roadmap
- General sales administration which will include responding to client tenders, updating CRM, writing proposals, taking call notes and scheduling calls
Required from you:
- A great attitude and a willingness to learn
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role at a digital business/organisation, SaaS experience a plus (The right attitude is more important than experience, so if you feel you are the right person, let us know why - full training will be provided)
- Proactive and comfortable with owning the project management of a new customer implementation, guiding customers towards the most effective utilisation of the platform features
- Understanding of developing recurring revenue business models and delivering value for customers
- Enthusiastic and creative, with the ability to engage customers and inspire others
- Technical aptitude and ability/willingness to learn the latest software tools, products, platforms and services
- Adaptable and proactive, comfortable with a hands-on approach to finding answers and testing platform functionality to do what it takes to develop a successful business
- Strong oral communication skills including demonstrations, training and presenting solutions
- Strong written communication skills including project timelines, meeting recaps, writing marketing material and tender documents
- A relevant graduate degree or equivalent experience in an online digital business
Right to live and work in the UK
What we offer:
- Salary of £24,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- Rewards for personal development and value delivered
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity pay
- A flexible, hardworking environment that ensures our team are always learning and growing
- Glasgow office
- Personal growth fund
- Salary for holidays
- Team away days & socials
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest and taking the time to apply for this position at VeryConnect.
We'll review your application along with all the others we receive and pick the top profiles for an introductory Zoom call. In many cases due to time constraints and our candidate volume, only the short-listed candidates are contacted but we do consider each application carefully. If you have been selected as a short-listed candidate, we will contact you for a short introductory Zoom call to get to know you better. If you don't get an email, please don't be disappointed! We receive many applications for each role and have to prioritise who we speak to.