- 4-day work week: Uniqodo has been one of the first companies in the UK to adopt a company-wide 4-day work week.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Market-beating protection: We care about looking after our team. You will receive access to not one but two private healthcare scheme that include health, dental, mental wellbeing support and if worst comes to the worst, death-in-service insurance.
- Regular social events: We’re a sociable bunch! Expect quarterly socials that range from escape rooms to sports days to arcades.
- Flexible working hours: We believe excellent performance is more important than clock-watching, and give our team the flexibility they need around their core hours.
- Remote working flexibility: Our team centres around our Uniqodo HQ, right by the river in London Bridge. We aim to be there 2 days a week as a team, and give you the choice over where you work every other day, with a little more face-to-face time during on-boarding.
Uniqodo is a fast-growth SaaS business, at the forefront of marketing technology. We are a promotion experience platform that helps eCommerce businesses deliver end-to-end promotional journeys by combining the performance of a promotion engine with onsite experience solutions. Have you ever enjoyed using a personalised voucher code online, been rewarded for your loyalty to a brand or been given exclusive access to a sale? Those are exactly the kind of great experiences we help our clients deliver.
We do award-winning work with some of the world’s biggest and most loved brands, including Expedia, BT, EE, TUI, LG, Boots, Sky and The White Company and have won Best Customer Conversion Platform in the Performance Marketing Awards 2020 with Travelodge.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, colour, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
Solving challenges isn’t just what we do for our clients, it’s how we approach everything we do. We’re stronger together, and like to go the extra mile to help people grow personally and professionally. Solving problems goes hand in hand with positive debate, and we encourage our team to challenge anything they can improve. Much of our platform is the result of our team seeing and recommending new solutions, features, and new ways of doing things.
The Purpose of this Role
Our Head of Account Management will join us at a pivotal time in our growth trajectory, to own our existing client function. They will manage the account management team, own existing revenue KPIs like upsell and churn, and bring leadership to push forward our client offering and grow our position in the industry.
We have an amazing track record to build on, with a wealth of impressive brand names on our client list and a bank of great client work. You can expect to collaborate directly with the supportive C-suite founders, and play a pivotal role in informing our whole client lifecycle by collaborating closely with new business and product.
What you will do
- You will manage our team of three account managers, adding new hires and growing the team further next year.
- You will build out a learning and development program for our account managers, spearheading their personal growth in line with our company growth.
- You will take ownership of all our client services processes, driving forward efficiencies and delegating effectively to allow for rapid scaling.
- You will guide the team to deliver on-going revenue opportunities, using your deep understanding of our customer base to look for expansion and upsell points in line with our revenue targets.
- You will take responsibility for renewals, setting best-in-practise processes in place to deliver value, delight our clients and minimise churn.
- You will be our internal customer champion, bringing back insights directly from our clients and collaborating closely with the new business and product teams to develop our winning proposition.
- You will own existing revenue reporting, leading your team to deliver timely information back to the wider business to inform our team management, revenue forecasting and opportunity realisation.
- You will take leadership on our client service offering, collaborating closely with the wider leadership team to define our service tiers and the team to deliver them.
- You will be at the forefront of our new product launches, supported by the CTO, to develop breakthrough strategies to bring our new products to existing clients with maximum impact.
- You will play a direct role with clients, especially our largest brands, to act as a senior stakeholder and escalation point.
- You will create a problem-solving culture, solving issues for clients as they arise and coaching the team to do the same.
- You will act as a key stakeholder in developing our technical support offering, partnering with the product team to ensure this delivers a first-class experience for our clients.
- You and your team will be the face of Uniqodo, building our reputation in the industry. Immerse yourself in networking, industry events and public speaking engagements and create a plan to enable your team to do the same.
If you have the following, we would love to hear from you:
- You’re a proven client team manager. You’ve not just delivered client excellence, but have coached a team and managed their performance to do the same. You’re passionate about learning and development, and love being a people manager.
- Solid experience of delivering on-going revenue growth from a client base, in a B2B environment. You have a natural talent for delivering client excellence, and enjoy mentoring others to do the same. You need to have multi-year experience of managing large or Enterprise clients, with an ARR of £25k+.
- You have a strong background to enable you to quickly grasp Uniqodo’s technology and our place in our clients’ martech stack. This could be from your years in B2B SaaS, martech or another similar technology.
- You’re a strong leader, and you’re excited about developing your leadership skills further. You will be given lots of support from the co-founders, but you won’t be afraid to step in and make the call when the team needs decisions at pace.
- You’re a born problem-solver, just as a confident resolving commercial negotiations as diving into the details of a technical issue to create a win-win outcome. You can turn this skill either outwardly to our clients or inwardly to our own processes to continuously improve and look for efficiencies.
- You’re commercially astute and understand the importance of core client KPIs like upsell, churn and ARR to a company’s growth. You’re commercially creative, able to quickly grasp client needs and identify opportunities.
- You’re customer obsessed, capable of building excellent relationships with clients and prospects at a senior stakeholder level.
- You’re comfortable in technical conversations. While you’re not in a technical role yourself, you’re just as happy discussing product details and conversing with product managers as you are running a client meeting.
The following are bonus points to your application, but not essential:
- A thirst for evidence to drive your strategic decisions. We want you to be data-driven and highly analytical, looking for signals from the market, our team and our clients to determine how we deliver excellence. You have experience of using analysis tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience in the e-commerce industry, such as working with online purchases, digital marketing, affiliates or similar.
- Experience working with clients across a broad range of sectors, such as retail, travel and telecoms.
- Next-level commercial skills such as negotiating and contract discussions.
- You’re a huge CRM fan, and understand that knowledge is power in the sales cycle. You have experience of working with CRMs like HubSpot, Salesforce or similar and have strong opinions on how best to use to full effect this with your new team.
- You’re sociable and enjoy networking, happy to represent Uniqodo at industry events and mentor the team to do the same.