YourWelcome is a travel tech startup based in the heart of London. We're a growing tech business in the vacation rental / short-term rental space. Our product suite enables owners and operators to add services to their offering by connecting their guests directly to on-demand services such as food delivery and more.
We have clients in over 325 cities globally and we're currently looking to grow our UK support and are looking for an enthusiastic and keen account manager with excellent people skills to join our team and rise through the ranks.
Your role will include helping to onboard and communicate with our new clients to get them set up on our platforms as well as with packaging up and booking in Fedex/UPS shipments. The role requires a keen understanding of technology as you must be able to grasp our platform quickly (through training) and then convey this back to our customers through any support calls or email tickets. (You can of course route questions through to the appropriate team members and then respond with answers).
- Onboarding customers via our online dashboard in a meticulous, detail-oriented way.
- Liaising with team members and customers to aggregate the info
- Adhoc tasks as you become better skilled in our dashboard and can help resolve any of the issues.
- Gathering feedback and insights from our customer base for possible new features.
- Attention to detail is the most important thing here.
- Excellent communication, impeccable spelling, and grammar.
- Willingness to take responsibility and ownership for tasks.
- Technically literate, our customers use our dashboard daily so you will need to get to grips with it quickly and efficiently in order to help troubleshoot.
- Opportunity to get quick, valuable start-up and account management experience
- Strong potential for the role to progress as we increase our support team size and you become more senior.
NO RECRUITMENT FIRMS PLEASE. WE PREFER TO MEET CANDIDATES OURSELVES.