Partner / Capital Director (qualified corporate finance professional)
The Capital Director is responsible for capital origination, investment relations and management for a range of investments, vehicles and fund instruments.
- Cultivate, build and maintain strategic and tactical relationships with relevant investors, partners and key stakeholders.
- Prepare and implement fundraising plans including power maps and strategic networking development across UK, Europe and worldwide to thoughtfully identify fundraising opportunities.
- Lead product development contributing to the desing and development of financial products and services suited a large group of vetted investors and partners.
Experience and Qualifications
Minimun 8-year experience. Qualified, detail-oriented, process-driven, and have a genuine desire to learn and grow in a collaborative team-based setting. The successful candidate should have:
- Minium 8 years of proven relevant professional experience in corporate finance and institutional fundraising. A progressive career holding key finance and senior management roles.
- Qualified finance professional holding recognized qualifications (CISI, CFA, ACCA, ACA, SRA, etc) compliant with FCA / PRA.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of financial market, finance products and financial services.
- Highly experience networker with the ability to leverage personal and professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Solid experience leading fundraising campaigns including management of fundraising events, processes and documentation.
- Strong team player with a desire to contribute to a collaborative work environment.
- Exceptional ability to independently manage disparate workstreams.
- Strong work ethic.
- Professional maturity and judgment.
- Initiative, creativity, and drive.
- Integrity and professionalism.
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position.