Job Description: Account Manager (Paid Social)
LOOK OVER HERE!
Works like a charm every single time.
Now we’ve got your attention - we need an Account Manager to work in our Paid Social team, and if you’re reading this, chances are that you’re looking for a job in paid social. How handy!
Don’t worry - we’re not going to launch into a 40 point list of requirements involving 25 years of experience, knowledge of Australian politics, and the ability to work at 3AM on Saturday. First, we’d actually like to convince you to work here. There’s no point checking if you fit the bill for us if we don’t fit the bill for you!
So, who are we?
In a nutshell, we’re a social media agency.
Born in 2016 with a team number you could fit on half a hand, we’re now a 40+ -strong family of creators, analysts, specialists, enthusiasts, deep-thinkers, boundary-pushers and list-makers (see what I did there?). Oh, and of course, social media managers!
Our mission is to help build brands we believe in and have fun while we’re doing it! That’s why we’ve won quite a few awards, not just for our work, but also for our workplace. Awards like the ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work’.
You can see more of what we’re about on our website - spinbrands.com and see our smiling faces on the ‘About Us’ page.
Less about us, more about you.
We are looking for someone awesome with a self-starter attitude to become a dedicated Account Manager here at Spin and run Facebook Ads on behalf of clients.
You’ll be in charge of managing a range of paid social accounts. You’ll be responsible for building strong relationships with these clients by helping them achieve their goals. Working alongside a close-knit team (or ‘pod’ as we call them here!) whilst also collaborating with our organic social and in-house creative pods.
With this role, comes a heap of opportunities to develop and grow within our business. Are you our next digital marketing superstar? If so, we’d love to see what you’re made of!
Here’s what you’ll be doing as our Account Manager...
- Create and manage ad campaigns, including writing ad copy and publishing ads across various different Paid Social & PPC platforms.
- Proactive management of client relationships. Regularly engaging with clients over the phone, via email or in person. You’ll be working to ensure that everything is delivered on time and in line with your client’s business goals whilst applying original thought to build solutions to client problems and communicating this in a clear and direct way.
- Monthly and weekly reporting of KPIs. You must have an eye for analysing data and producing insightful reports for your clients so they know about all the great stuff we're doing.
- The briefing and approval of creative to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Advising on strategy and being an integral part of our client’s teams.
Here’s what we need from you to be an Account Manager...
- 1+ years of experience managing campaigns on paid social & PPC channels with an impressive track record (Meta & Google knowledge required at a minimum).
- Proven experience maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
- A genuine interest in the industry with a curiosity to learn and develop.
- An understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing at large.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- A self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative, with the ability to foresee problems and find solutions before they become major issues.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a pro at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 + Quarterly performance bonus
- Time: 38 hours, 5 days a week (Mon-Fri)
- Location: Borough, London (hybrid - 2 days in the office per week)
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
- A chance to play a part and make a difference in a young, rapidly developing agency whilst building your career.
- We celebrate your achievements with a quarterly bonus scheme… you perform well, we pay out! You’ll have the chance to earn up to an additional 20% of your salary! - WOWZA!
- We have a flexi-working policy, where you are free to WFH without prior approval.
- A remote working policy, meaning you’re able to work remotely (abroad or otherwise) for 1 month per year.
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy more through our incentive scheme.
- Access to Spill Chat - a mental health support app with real-life therapists to make sure you feel supported, check it out at spill.chat!
- 4PM finishes every Friday.
- Lots of team outings, monthly socials and an annual team trip!