We’re looking for a Partnership Marketing Manager to join our Growth team and supercharge our partnership and affiliates channel. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, fast-track your marketing career and take full ownership of the marketing partnerships at Chip.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Define, plan and execute a Partnership Marketing Strategy Using data and forecasting, plan and execute a strategic go-to-market strategy to effectively deliver acquisition targets for the partnership marketing channel. This includes, development of key partnership relationships, partner type selection, budget forecasting, strategic options and delivering each individual campaign to form a complete 360 targeted approach.
- Budget Management and Optimisation Control the marketing budget assigned for partnership marketing to deliver monthly and quarterly targets, whilst achieving key business indicators for customer quality, including deposit level, churn ect. Also continuously optimise the budget with partners to lower CPA, CAC payback and increase LTV.
- Performance Analysis and Reporting Continuously monitor day to day and monthly performance of the overall channel and individual partners. Reporting delivered to key stakeholders and management whilst showing clear actionable insights the business can use for better modelling and improvements of the marketing channels.
- Campaign and Partner Management Liaise with current and new partners to launch marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition. Ensure campaigns are on brand and deliver key business objectives for growth.
- Partner Relationship Building and Development Create real tangible friendships with our key partners, through face-to-face contact. Deploy an entertainment budget to attract and retain the best partners.
- Creative Feedback and Development Work closely with the creative team to build clearly defined creative concepts to enhance the marketing campaigns and deliver clear insights for improvements and new concepts derived from data insights.
What we’re really looking for:
- Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Proven experience in running and scaling successful affiliate campaigns and managing significant budgets (experience within a Fintech/app-based business preferred).
- Highly numerate, strong data analysis skills and experience with Excel/Google Sheets.
- Experience with network affiliate partners preferred.
- Strong commercial and negotiation acumen.
- An ambitious and driven individual looking to accelerate their career.
- A proactive self-starter who shows a willingness to learn but also has the initiative to solve problems independently.
- A great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited about being part of a fast-growing company and our mission to build the investment super app of the future.
Although we’re in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current marketing team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We’re sure you’ve got the technical skills, otherwise, you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear on what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of work, to join our team. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us.
At the interview stages, we will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and the ability to smile even when things are tough.
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- Private medical insurance (medical history disregarded)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free ChipX subscription for UK-based employees
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (policy not to count) ✈️
- Annual £1500 Personal Learning Allowance
- £30 per month Chip Fitness Benefit to suit your Mental/Physical Wellbeing
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high-growth fintech startup 🚀
Our Interview Process: 📖
- Video screen with someone from our Talent team
- Video interview with the hiring manager
- Take home task
- Final interview with CMO & VP of Growth