Hey 👋 Thanks for considering us :)
Bearable, one of the leading comprehensive health and habit trackers across both platforms, is looking for a part time customer success associate to join its mission to make health optimisation accessible for everyone and to help people both manage and prevent chronic diseases.
We help people with health issues to experiment and learn how their lifestyle habits and treatments correlate with their health and wellbeing. Enable a person to make informed choices based on their own data to improve their own health, repeat many times across many people, and it adds up to a global-scale result.
We are a fully remote, purpose-driven team on a mission to help 100 million people to feel more in control of their health and wellbeing through self-care.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, reach out, we'd love to meet you!
🤔 What you will be doing
- Most importantly - advocating for our community's needs - You will be speaking to our users and will know their needs and frustrations better than anyone else, which will put you in best position to be their voice at Bearable, helping us shape the app by letting the product team know what they should be focusing on.
- Leading with empathy and patience - Ensuring our users, many of whom have health issues, are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Responding to customer complaints and troubleshooting technical issues raised through Zendesk, Reddit and Discord. Escalating issues when necessary.
- Responding to reviews on the app stores
- Moderating and monitoring our Reddit and Discord forums - pointing people towards customer support and noting down feature requests where appropriate.
- Announcing beta testing and major public releases on Reddit and Discord
- Managing our public roadmap - organising our users' suggestions and grouping similar requests together.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with our users, while championing Bearable's passion for customer care.
- Identifying themes or recurrences in user issues and regularly reporting on these, while making suggestions to proactively improve the platform.
- Presenting user issues and requests to the wider company.
- Taking initiative to create new systems and processes to make customer support more efficient and effective.
- Communicating recommendations to senior management in a clear and concise manner; and
- Working cross functionally with Product, Marketing and Developers to meet customer support objectives.
- Helping the product team to organise and aggregate user surveys
- Something completely different - we’re looking for people who can do a little bit of everything at this early stage, so you might be helping with everything from conducting user interviews with our community to helping the product team test new builds.
✅ What we’re looking for
- First and foremost you value having a balanced work/life. We care about your health and it means a lot to us that you enjoy your life AND work while you’re with us!
- 2+ years experience with consumer products - ideally health apps
- Familiar with Zendesk - abliliy to stay on top of all tickets effectievely and to create and manage Macros for example.
- Familiar with creating tickets in Jira
- Strong communication skills - and can articulate complex subjects in ways that help your coworkers understand and build product to solve for
- Entrepreneur mindset to seek opportunities to help with all aspects of the business
- Purpose-driven and passionate about helping to solve a huge global health problem and giving people with health conditions the power to find what works for their unique health.
- You’re excited to be our community's voice at Bearable and play a key role in shaping our small, fast growing company.
🔥 Would be nice to have
- Worked on health apps previously
- Passion for health optimisation and can empathise with our users via their own or close friend’s/family’s experiences with health issues.
❤️ Why us
- Fully remote, full-time position.
- Sustainable and healthy working matters to us. We care about building delightful products for our customers, not hitting arbitrary daily hour counts.
- We’re a small team of builders. No bureaucracy or unnecessary meetings, just shipping new product, talking to users, and learning as quickly as we can.
- We care deeply about design. We believe that healthcare is a product problem, and building a great consumer experience is crucial to the success of the company.
- A minimum of 20 days holiday, including UK bank holidays
- Pension (if you’re in the UK)
- If you're outside of the UK, this position will be permanent and full-time in spirit, but a contract role on paper. The reason for this is that employment outside of the UK comes with significant challenges for a small company like ours.
🛠 Tools we use
- Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- Our landing page and blog run on Wordpress, using the Elementor Pro plugin
Disclaimer for recruiters and agencies:
**We are not interested in working with recruiters or outsourcing to development agencies.**