We’re looking for a Customer Experience & Community Specialist
We live in times of great financial uncertainty fueled by rising interest rates, cost of living hikes and pay freezes. More than 9 in 10 18-40 year olds have suffered from money anxiety and for a quarter of them, there’s not a day that goes by when they don’t worry about money. Half of the people we polled believe they will never have enough money.
Communion is on a mission to help everyone build a financial buffer against the world and fix their relationship with money.
You want to go on holiday? You want to move to a nicer area? You want to quit your day job? You just want to feel less anxious about money? The difference between doing the thing you’ve always wanted to do, and never having the chance, is saving. We believe that saving is freedom and so everything we do is aimed at helping people keep more of their money.
We’re not like any other finance app. We want to transform the way that people think, feel and behave around money. We want them to live life with more autonomy and less fear. We want to arm them with the power to say “no” to the things that hold them back.
As our CX & Community specialist, you’ll be responsible for creating a world-class experience for our members and our communities. You derive immense satisfaction from helping others and genuinely aspire to provide assistance, support and establish relationships with others. You possess exceptional communication skills and a genuine talent for problem-solving. You’re curious, creative and fascinated by people, content and culture.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Promptly serve and nurture Communion members across all platforms including live chat (Intercom), social media & email
- Manage and grow our communities (including planning and executing social media plans, providing member support, leading comments and discussions, providing tips, sharing resources, troubleshooting, issues and complaints management)
- Build brand awareness for Communion by creating engaging content on social media (primarily TikTok and Instagram but also Facebook & Youtube) platforms to share tips, demonstrate products, build relationships and connect with our communities
- Track analytics related to customer experience and use this data to improve and optimise our customer experience
Skills & Experience:
- You ideally have 1 -2 years of experience in customer experience, community management and/or social media
- You possess outstanding written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills, working independently, within a team and with a diverse group of people
- You live and breathe social media and have a talent for spotting strong content and trends that genuinely engage and grow online communities
- You’re able to prioritise well and enjoy and working closely with a tight-knit team in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy learning and developing your understanding of how social platforms and behaviours impact wider marketing, communications and customer experience efforts
- You have an understanding of how to navigate and respond to sensitive and often controversial issues on social media
- You’re tech-savvy and can confidently navigate customers through apps or software
- You already know or are eager to learn about data, analytics and ever-changing algorithms
- You enjoy networking, making people feel understood and forming relationships
- Hybrid working - 2 days office (East London), 3 days home
- Share options (ESOP) - you own a piece of the company
- Flexible holiday - 25 days holiday and more if you need it!
- Career progression - we help you build your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free lunch when in the office
More about Communion
Communion is a saving app on a mission to help people build a financial buffer against the world and fix their relationship with money. It’s the first finance app to provide its members with the right conditions, tools and support for building wealth.
To date, Communion has raised £2.5m in pre-seed funding from VC firm Target Global and a number of investors including Max Rofagha, Greg Marsh, Erin Lantz and Uncommon Creative Studio, who are also creative partners.
We want to hear from everyone
The creative brilliance and ingenuity at Communion wouldn’t be possible without a diverse team bringing different perspectives, experience and skills together.
If you feel you can do the job, we’d like to hear from you, no matter what your background or qualifications.
We want to foster a culture where everybody feels included, heard, and equal – regardless of age, disability, gender, marital or parental status, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.