Our company is seeking a Research and Marketing Intern to help us promote our brand, products, and services.
We help clients to sell, let and buy properties in Central London with a special focus on Chelsea, Kensington, and Fulham.
As a Research and Marketing Intern, you will be doing lots of research into the area we operate ( Chelsea, Kensington, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Fulham) and create content that will increase our brand visibility and reputation. You will be responsible for creating compelling content, managing social media channels, and coordinating events to generate positive coverage and promote our organisation.
- Research and create compelling content, articles, blog posts, and short videos to promote our organisation
- Manage social media channels to engage with our audience and promote our brand
- Respond to media inquiries and interview requests in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and sales, to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all channels
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, news, and best practices to continuously improve strategies and tactics
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with social media platforms and content creation tools
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Canva or other marketing tools
If you have a passion for communications and building relationships and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.