Who are we?
Come and Meet the Founder in this 1 minute video, where you'll get a firsthand glimpse into who we are and life here at Commusoft.
Our global mission statement:
From the side project of an entrepreneurial university student to an award-winning global company, Commusoft continues to evolve and have a positive impact in the field service software market. Since 2006, we’ve not only transformed our own services and offerings, but we’ve transformed the business operations of thousands of service companies who rely on our software every day.
Our dedication to being a positive presence stretches far and wide, underpinning the entire journey that Commusoft employees take our clients on. Starting with making sure we only sell to businesses that can benefit from our solutions, to comprehensively supporting clients from day one, and always being open and transparent with our community - these commitments ensure sustainable growth for our clients and Commusoft alike. And none of it is possible without our hardworking and forward-thinking team.
Our department mission statement:
Our international Sales team’s goal is to generate new revenue and contribute to the continued growth of the company, but the way we achieve this is a bit different!
We believe in consultative sales, meaning clients buy confidently in the product and the people who sold it to them - which isn't something found in every sales team. Our team members are encouraged to learn continuously and establish long term sales relationships.
We aim to help companies evaluate if our product is the best option for them in an honest way, so we never push a sale we don’t believe in. We also support and advise our existing client base to make them aware of our continued development and help them get the most out of their investment into the system.
Inclusion and belonging at Commusoft:
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We draw upon our talented and diverse team of different cultures, backgrounds, and life experiences to ensure the success of our business. We have a ‘culture-add’ mindset rather than ‘culture-fit’ when it comes to our hiring process and we intend to genuinely drive transformational change when it comes to diversity, inclusion and belonging. If you're eager to take clients on a journey and help transform field service businesses for the better, you’ll be at home at Commusoft.
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage a small successful team of Business Development Representatives, focusing on expanding Commusoft into the UK and US markets
- Coaching, training and developing your team of sales representatives to continually better performance
- Review current processes and improve where necessary
- Continuously refine our business development process, utilising the features of our Salesloft CRM
- Have a key focus on ensuring the new business sales pipeline is constantly full by prospecting, cold calling and develop new business
- Learning about the companies who purchase our software
- Work closely with our Sales Leaders to understand the product propositions and values
Your skills and values:
- Experience growing, building, mentoring and managing a team of SDR's/BDR's
- Experience coaching, training and developing sales representatives
- Experience developing a team ideally for a SAAS OR software company OR a company that sells to the field services/trades sector
- You have a passion for new business development
- You love speaking with new prospects and are not fazed by rejection
- You can relate and communicate well with others, on email and over the phone
- You have a strong work ethic and are proactive enough to maintain a busy workload
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn. You value your professional and personal growth
To find out more and apply click here
The base salary is £38,000-45,000 + sales commission is uncapped! The other elements of your compensation include: 23 days off + UK bank holidays, £50 monthly gym contribution, pension contribution, a MacBook Air, cycle to work scheme, learning opportunities for structured courses outside of Commusoft, Internal training and Externally led Sales & management focussed training, breakfast and snacks provided at our brand new modern workspace next to Elephant & Castle underground station, hybrid working model (minimum 10 days a month)
Please note, we cannot provide visa sponsorship for this role.